Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Alrighty then and just so you know this scene will be slightly disturbing (like a torture scene that kind of dark stuff)

So yea those who get scared easily should just not read any further (I don't know how you could get scared from Naruto though)

Yea...

ONTO LE STORY!!

I stay huddled in the corner of the chakra enforced prison cell they threw me in, I sit for what feels like hours, waiting... for death? Torture? Freedom? 

I sigh and continue to watch a small colony of ants near me having nothing else to do. I can't even use my Kekkei Genkais in here.

"Bring her." I hear a deep intimidating voice say and I stand up to see Kakashi who I glare at. He opens the cell doors and steps in, knowing I can't use my jutsus in this cell.

He puts the chakra draining chains on me which normally cause people to pass out immediately after having them touch their skin. I stay strong and grit my teeth as I follow Kakashi out and into a new room.

The room is completely white and a table sits in the middle of it with chains hanging on each corner.

Kakashi brings me over to the table and he takes the chains off and I feel relief. I lay down on the table feeling nervous and the chains on the corners wrap themselves around my wrists and ankles like snakes.

What if this is the end? Why haven't I been rescued yet? Pain and Konan should have ordered it by now... I am part of the family... Aren't I?

"Alright Kakashi stand back I only have you in here for witness reasons and if she speaks you can summon the Hokage at any time are we clear?" Ibiki says as he walks in and he shuts the door behind him, I hear bolts being locked on the other side and I swallow nervously.

He walks over to me with a smile spread across his cruel features and he strokes my cheek with one of his fingers.

"I have been looking forward to this moment for many years now, I finally get to pay back the one who gave me these scars." Ibiki says rubbing the scars on his face and I glare at him not saying a word.

It was actually Itachi who did it while he was in a Genjutsu thinking it was me... But I'll never tell him that.

"Let's begin!" Ibiki shouts and I take a few deep shaky breaths.

"Mala Matzu! Are you prepared to answer the questions I am going to ask you?" Ibiki asks and he smiles when I shake my head no.

"Then get ready for some pain." He says with a sick grin and I close my eyes not wanting to see what he plans to do.

"Alright, I am going to go into your mind. Every time you resist me and kick me out you will be electrocuted by 10,000 bolts of electricity understand?" Ibiki says and I don't respond causing him to grunt.

I hear his feet shift and the soft noises of someone making hand signs, I immediately feel a presence in my mind telling me my thoughts are not safe.

I push it out knowing how to and being trained by the best at keeping a mind block.

I scream out as I feel an enormous amount of electricity go through my body, it keeps going and I keep screaming feeling horrible tingles over every inch of my skin and shooting through my nerves.

The electricity stops and I grit my teeth not wanting to give Ibiki the pleasure of hearing me whimper.

"Are you ready to try this again?" He asks and I don't respond. I feel a presence in my head again and I push it out easily.