Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Alright so here is chapter 4 you guys :3 thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback by the way!

Yess...

ONTO LE STORY!!

Kakashi's POV

I lie on my back staring at the fan on the ceiling as it turns over and over again. These past two weeks have been sort of peaceful... Well as peaceful as things can get with a member of the Akatsuki living with you.

I hear a groan and I feel a hand slide over my chest and I look down to see Mala scooting over to me and she places her head on my chest, still fast asleep.

She has been doing this every night since she got back from that horrible incident with Ibiki, of course she has no idea she does this I won't tell her because... I actually don't even know... I hate her guts and she hates mine but I can't help but feel enjoyment?

I sigh and stare at the alarm clock on my bedside table... 4:30 AM

Today we have more missions with Team 7 but Mala finally gets to join us.

I close my eyes and let sleep take me, I need all the sleep I can get if I want to get through another day without killing my Genin.

Mala's POV

I open my eyes and stretch out my limbs only to kick Kakashi out of bed and he falls to the floor with a loud thump.

"Sorry." I say and then I yawn and lean over the other side of the bed to see him giving me an irritated look.

I smile and then walk to the bathroom to shower and get changed, today is my first day out of this house. The Third decided to keep me under Kakashi's surveillance for longer to see if I can learn to like the village, he knows that I was with the Akatsuki since a young age so he wants to see if I can live a normal life. I don't know why he keeps giving me these chances any other village would have killed me and put my body on display at the front gates by now.

I might just stay in this village longer then what is expected of me...

I walk into the kitchen to see Kakashi making breakfast, I sit at the table and watch him with a bored expression.

"So we are going to meet the rest of the team at the Hokage's office where we will be given our next mission. You can probably sit it out though we are most likely doing something stupid like pulling weeds from a garden or helping someone with their groceries." Kakashi says and he turns to me and places a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast in front of me.

I dig in and then gulp down the orange juice he places in front of me within seconds. I finish and put my plate in the sink then sit back down to see him still working on his first piece of bacon.

He stops when he sees me watching him and I roll my eyes.

"Just take your stupid mask off Kakashi." I say and he rolls his eye.

"I am going to eat in the living room." He states and leaves me alone causing me to slump down in my chair.

I wonder if the Third is starting to get suspicious of the fact that none of the Akatsuki members have come after me yet...

I flop my head down on the table and close my eyes going into my thoughts.

"Mala!" I jump up into the air and stare at Kakashi in surprise.

"We have to go." He says and I nod and wipe the drool off my face which he would not stop staring at.

We walk through the village and people wave at Kakashi and give him warm greetings but pretend that I am not even there.