Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3 <3

Alrighty guys so here is chapter 9! :D I know that I have not written anything for Death's Messenger recently and I have to admit it is because I am experiencing some slight writers block. I think I may have made a mistake with what direction I made the plot go toward.

If you guys have any ideas please let me know because I have got nothing. But this story on the other hand I have everything planned and I am enjoying writing it A LOT.

So let us begin chapter 9

ONTO LE STORY!!!

I make my way into the kitchen and I get the usual grunt from Tazuna as I take my seat and Tsunami brings out a dish for me.

I smile at Naruto and Sasuke as they dig into their breakfasts quickly and I start to do the same. Kakashi sits across from me and I give him a small smile and he gives me a closed eye one in return and he shakes his head no to breakfast.

Ever since I saw his face things have been better between us, I guess we act more like polite strangers then hateful enemies which is nice. Maybe one day in a very long time we can progress to acquaintances.

Haha yea right I seriously doubt it.

"Alright so today all of us are going with Tazuna as he works on the bridge, the bridge will be done in a few days so if an attack is to come it will no doubt hit within these few days. Also Mala can you please meet me outside on the front porch in a few minutes I need to talk to you." Kakashi says and  even though he sounds bored I can see the serious look in his eye so I nod and he leaves while I finish my breakfast.

I eat quickly and walk onto the porch to see Kakashi casually leaning against the railing with his nose stuck in his pervy book. I walk over to him and he pockets his book and stares at me seriously.

"What?" I ask feeling extremely curious as to what he wants to say to me.

"We both know that Zabuza is still alive and he will no doubt be the one attacking us. I know that you guys had a rough past with each other but I want to make sure that there are still no feelings between the two of you and if need be you will be able to kill him." Kakashi says in a serious tone and I stare back at him.

"You're scared that I am going to let him kill you so I can leave freely and rejoin the Akatsuki." I state and he looks down.

"That is part of it I am not going to lie, I just don't want you to interrupt the battle with your feelings and what not." He says and he makes eye contact again and we stare at each other.

He really thinks that after all this shit I am going to escape?

But then again aren't they going to start getting a little suspicious of the fact that I have not even tried? What kind of excuse should I make?

Maybe that I am actually starting to see these people as comrades? Maybe the others but never Kakashi...

Even though he has saved my life on several occasions I just can't bring myself to like him... I wonder why that is, maybe because he reminds me of-

"Well?" Kakashi says with a tone of annoyance in his voice and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Don't worry, Even if anything were to happen to you I would personally stick around to kill him." I say quickly and he nods and he returns to his book.

"Alright tell the others we should head out now." He says with his nose back in the perviness and I nod knowing he sees it and enter the house.

I walk through the door and feel annoyance at the sight of the three genin with their ears pressed against the window, rotten little eavesdroppers.