Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! <3

Hehe I hope you enjoy and also do not get angry at me for the following chapter. I PROMISE ONE HAPPY GOOD THING COMES OUT OF THIS FOR SURE!!!

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I hold the sharp blade in my shaking hand as I watch him with his back facing me. My heart is pounding in my chest as I slowly make my way toward him with my presence still unknown.

I raise the knife in my hand standing only two feet away from his perfectly exposed back and take in a deep shaky breath. 

After this there will be nothing left of Mala Matzu... After this there will only be the cold, murdering Akatsuki member Blood Tiger.

My muscles tighten and the knife falls down toward his back and all that goes through my head is his beautiful scarred face.

Kakashi...

2 Hours Earlier

I make my way to my seat with Sakura and feel sick when I hear a few people talking about Sasuke and Kakashi.

I take a seat and ignore the knot in my stomach while waiting for the final exam to begin.

"I hope they make it in time don't you Mala-Sensei?" Sakura looks at me with a worried expression on her face and I give her a smile.

"Don't worry even Kakashi won't be late for today." I say and she nods and she starts up a conversation with the person next to her who looks just as ecstatic.

I look down at my pouch and I see the tip of the poison coated kunai sticking into the fabric slightly. Today after the exams are over when everyone is occupied with the new champions I will stab him with this and he will be dead in five minutes, there is no cure.

Then I will run to the Hokage's Office, steal the files and find out where the other target lives. I will assassinate him and return to the Akatsuki Headquarters...

I am going home.

"Mala!! You beautiful little flower how have you been?" I roll my eyes as Gai takes a seat beside me and starts to wiggle his giant eyebrows.

I mean I have seen bushy before but his are comically huge!

 "I have been fine Gai just busy with more training." I say and he nods with a gleam in his eye.

"Training and Youthfulness is wonderful, I am so proud of Neji being in the final rounds, too bad Naruto is going to lose." He says with a goofy grin and I shoot him a glare.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Naruto is going to destroy Neji." I state and he falls off his chair and he starts to laugh.

"Haha Naruto is not powerful enough to stand a chance against Neji." He says wiping a tear from his eye and I give him an evil look and he stares at me with fright and starts to shake.

"After today Naruto will no longer be underestimated because he is an amazing ninja and the future hokage.. Got it?!" I shout in his face and he nods with a small whimper so I turn my attention to a shocked looking Sakura.

"When is Sasuke's fight?" I ask her trying to change the subject and she smiles like a silly fan girl at this.

"Round 2 but Naruto's fight is first." She says with a smile and I nod focusing down on the field as a Jounin steps out to address us.

"Alright the first fight shall be Neji Hyuga VS Naruto Uzumaki! Genin please enter the arena!" He shouts and I cheer as Naruto steps out into the arena but I stay quiet as Neji enters not wanting to give him support.