Possibility of a rewrite.

Hello everyone! ^^ I know it has been a long time since this book was finished. I recently started rereading my older works and I don't think I am really satisfied with the ending of this book or the sequel as a whole. 

I am seriously considering rewriting the end to this book to give a less complicated and more satisfying ending for readers. I would really like your feedback before doing so as I know I still have fans of the sequel. 

If you guys would prefer I could simply add a couple bonus chapters to the end of this book as an alternative ending but I feel as though I should simply scrap the whole sequel and finish this book with a crisp ending and who knows maybe even write a different sequel for it instead. 

Your feedback means a lot to me and I would love to hear your opinions on this! <3 

I know a lot of you were quite upset that I killed Mala at the end and then added all this complicated stuff. (I was young and it was all on a random whim I never planned chapters ahead really) 

Please let me know in the comments or through private messages what you guys think of this idea!! Thank you so much guys <3 I love you so much for supporting this story. Also I love receiving messages from you guys asking me to read your stories or use Mala in a story it is so flattering to know I inspire you guys!