Bonus chapter: 84

"Amore?" "Baby?"

Madi and I walked into the office to find Jason and Chris working with Sean. Jason looked up from the desk. "Princess, what's wrong?"

I smiled at him and walked over to him sitting sideways on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my back putting his hand on my thigh. "Nothing's wrong Amore," I said pecking his cheek.

"Syd and I just have a surprise for the two of you." Said Madi as she sat on Chris' lap.

Jason chuckled and rubbed up my thigh almost moving his hand under my dress. "And what kind of surprise could my beautiful wife and my practically baby sister have for Chris and me?" he asked gently squeezing my inner thigh causing me to suck in a breath.

"Well you're just gonna have to see for yourself aren't you?" I said. I leaned next to his ear and put my hand on his chest. "And that is gonna have to be for tonight," I whispered before lightly biting his earlobe.

"Stop flirting you two and let's get on with the surprise," said Madi as she hopped off of Chris's lap.

Jason lightly groaned. "You guys are no fun," he said. "Where are we going for this surprise?"

"Living room," I said. He smirked. He quickly turned my body so that I was straddling him before standing up. I quickly tightened my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Jason!" I giggled as he walked us downstairs to the living room.

Jason sat down on the recliner with me still straddling him. He rubbed my thighs up and down slowly. "What's my surprise princess?" He asked seductively.

He leaned forward and started kissing my throat and neck. "W-we need to wait for everyone."

"But I want to know now princess." He whispered. "Please?"

"Eww stop it now both of you," said Chris. "I don't need to see my best friends getting it on in front of me."

Jason rolled his eyes. I brought one leg around to sit normally on Jason's lap. "Believe me, Chris, if we were 'getting it on' i'd have brought her upstairs so that we wouldn't have annoying pests like you interrupting us."

I slapped his chest. "Be nice." I scolded.

He spun me a tiny bit so that I was sitting sideways on him. "What? it's true." I rolled my eyes and I laid my head on his shoulder. He pulled me tighter against him and kissed the top of my head. "So what's our surprise?"

"Sam's bringing it down," said Madi.

On cue, Sam walked downstairs with two black gift bags with white tissue paper sticking out of the top. She walked over and handed the boys the bags before sitting down next to Sean. "Open it," I said sitting up a bit.

Jason rolled his eyes and they did as I asked. He pulled out the tissue paper and pulled out a white card with two lines of black cursive letters written on it. "What is this?" Asked Jason in an annoyed voice.

"Read it." Pouted Madi to Chris.

Chris sighed. "On this begins a most glorious hunt, in baseball, there is a hit called a bunt. What hell?"

Madi shrugged. "I needed a rhyme."

"To find your prize, go to where the keys lie." Said Jason. "Princess I'm not doing some dumb scavenger hunt."

I slapped his chest. "Yes, you are." I hopped off his lap and pulled him up to stand. "Now off you go." The boys blew out an annoyed breath and started walking.

I patted Jason's ass. He turned around and raised his eyebrow. "There won't be any of that."

I giggled. "Bring back whatever you find."