22

The next week went without a hitch. Jason and I got along; but I still would sleep on the couch, only to "magically" appear in bed with him the next morning. Jason has even let me call Connor, under his supervision. Nothing has happened between us again. I've learned to control myself. As much as I'm starting to like him, I have to protect myself from getting hurt.

We all had dinner together at about six. Afterward, Madi went upstairs to shower, Sean and Sam went to put Patrick to bed and Chris and Jason went to Jason's office to work. I was downstairs watching tv when the front door opened. I turned to see a tall black man with tattoos on his neck, wearing a dark blue suit with the front two buttons opened and his sleeves rolled up.

I gasped and stood up. He looked me up and down before getting a look of recognition in his eyes. He smirked at me. "Sydney Di Medici. My, my has it been a long time." he chuckled at me.

He took a step towards me making me step behind the couch. "It- it can't be,"I asked still backing away from him.

He laughed at me. "What you didn't miss me?" he kept walking towards me which made run to the kitchen.

I grabbed a butchers knife and held it out in front of me. "H-how are y-you here?"

He smirked. "I wasn't there at the arrest,... and they had no proof I was a part of it."

He started walking towards me, still smirking. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed.

He laughed again. "The same old Sydney. I really did miss you. You know Dante misses you too. He can't wait to see you again."

I shuddered at that name. "He's in prison, and he won't be getting out for a long time."

He smirked evilly at me. "He won't be in there for long." my eyes widened. "And he can't wait to see his Doll again."

"YOU'RE LYING" I yelled at him.

"Am I, Sydney?" he said. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and Jason stepped into the kitchen.

"Sydney what's going on?" he asked.

Bobby raised his eyebrows. "Are you with him Syd?" he laughed. "You know Dante doesn't like sharing his Doll."

"I'M NOT HIS"I screamed. I tried to stab him with the knife but was held back. Chris had his arm wrapped around my stomach, preventing me from moving.

Bobby laughed. "He's coming for you."

That's when Jason butted in. "stop talking."

Bobby looked at Jason then at me. "Dante's going to be thrilled when he knows where you are, he's missed his Doll. To think of what he's going to do to you when he gets out."

"SHUT UP" I screamed. I kept squirming in Chris' hold but he wouldn't budge.

"Alright." Jason cocked his gun and pointed it at Bobby's head. " I think it's time for you to go."

Bobby raised his arms above his hands in surrender. He started walking away but not before turning to me and smirking. "I'll see you soon, Doll..." and with that, he left.

Chris finally let me go as Jason spoke to me. "Princess, are you okay?" he stepped towards me causing me to jump in fright. He looked at me confused. "What's wrong, princess?" When he tried to touch me I screamed and ran upstairs...

***********************************************************************************************

Hope everyone likes these new parts! Please comment, vote and share if you like my story! i read all the comments, so any questions or thoughts will be answered. Stay tuned in for the next update next weekend!