6

Jason's POV

"Don't let another man touch her or I will kill you. Do you understand?" I whispered harshly. Chris nodded and left the room with Sydney and Madi. I sat back down and turned to Miguel. The little bastard is trying to rip me off by cutting my shipments short and making me pay the same.

"She's very beautiful, Jason. How good is she?" he smirked at me.

I glared at him. " none of your business Miguel. Now let's get back to business."

" but of course. But Jason tell me, what do you want for her?" he asked.

"She's not for sale," I growled.

"Oh c'mon Jason. How much $5,000? $10,000 $15-"

I grabbed my gun and pointed at him. " SHE IS NOT FOR SALE," I yelled. "Now you will start giving me twice my shipment for half what I pay or you will have the King's gang after you. And you won't talk about my girl like that. Do I make myself clear?" His eyes widened and he nodded his head viciously. He went on his computer and Sean made the deal happen. I put my gun in the back of my pants and put my jacket over it to cover it. Sean and I walked out of the room and went to find the girls and Chris. We got to the main part of the club and started looking around. Chris soon came up to us without the girls.

"Where are Sydney and Madi?" I asked. He pointed his thumb to the bar behind him where I saw the girls drinking surrounded by other guys. I glared at Chris. "what did I tell you about letting other men near her?"

"no one's touching her but she's all over everyone. I had to get her off a bunch of guys we better get her back to the house."

I nodded and made my way over to the girls, with Chris and Sean right behind me. Madi was the first to see us. She smiled and stumbled over to us.

" heeyy gguuyys." she slurred. She was about to fall but Chris grabbed her and picked her up bridal style.

"I'm gonna bring her to the car. You go get Sydney." he then left with Madi. He has always liked her but never had the courage to tell her. I hope he does though, he really needs someone like her.

"I don't know why he just doesn't ask her out?" sighed Sean as he walked out behind them.

I turned my head back to Sydney. She was talking to some guys who were getting a little handsy. I walked up to her and put my mouth next to her ear. "Having fun princess?"

She jumped surprised before smiling. "Heey Jason," she said. The guys around her saw who I was and immediately got a scared look on their faces.

"Shit is this your girl? We had no idea. We were just leaving." said one of the guys before they all got up and left.

Sydney started pouting. "Aww man you scared away my new friends," she whined.

I shook my head. " Whatever it's time to go princess." I grabbed her hand and stood her up.

As we started walking to the door, she stopped.

"What is it princess?" I asked.

She smiled before dragging me to the dance floor. " I wanna dance," she said.

" We can't princess, we have to go," I said.

She pouted again. " please? Just one song."

I sighed but nodded. Might as well take what I can get. She won't want anything to do with me in the morning.