21

It took us about an hour to get to the amusement park. We got there and I jumped out of the car, excited. "C'mon c'mon let's go."

"Alright alright I'm coming," he said shaking his head laughing. I grabbed his hand and I started pulling him to the ticket booth thing. "Hey hey slow down." he pulled me to his side and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

We walked up to the ticket booth, and the girl working kept eyeing up Jason. I glared at her. "Hi how may I help you?" she said trying to sound seductively leaning over to show her small breasts.

Jason didn't even seem to realize she was flirting with him. "Yeah two all day full ride passes." he handed her his credit card. She reached for it and slightly held his hand.

Getting annoyed I decided to piss her off. "Thanks, baby!" I said before I kissed his cheek.

He shook his head amused. "Anything for you princess." he kissed the side of my head.

The girl glared at me as she gave Jason back to his credit card and our passes. "Have a nice day!" she said with a fake smile.

"We will!" I said. We walked away and I turned around giving her the middle finger.

Jason laughed at me, he still had his arm around my shoulder. "What was that about, Princess?"

I shrugged. "I thought she was being rude."

He chuckled at me again. "Were you jealous, Princess?"

I rolled my eyes. "No" yes.

He pulled me to an empty part of a building and put my back against the wall, pressing up against me. "I think you were, Princess." he put his head to my neck and gave me light feathery kisses.

"I-i wasn't," I said trying to hold back my moan.

"Just say you were, Princess. I knew you were." he kept kissing my neck and he started putting his hand up my shirt slowly. "Say you were."

I moaned quietly. "I wa-was,"I whispered. He brought his lips up to mine and started kissing me hard. I moaned in his mouth which caused him to press up against me harder. We came apart for air, leaning his forehead against mine. "We need to stop,"I said breathlessly.

"Why do you always want to stop this?" he said also breathless.

"Jason please."

He sighed and let me go. "As you wish, princess." he extended his hand to me to grab. "Let's go." I looked down at the ground. "Princess, look at me..."I did as I was told, looking at him in the eyes. "I'm not mad, Princess." he smiled at me. I took his hand and we started walking to the rides.

We spent all day riding rides and playing games. We even met up with Sam, Sean, and Patrick for lunch. We left the park around five driving back to the house.

"Thank you for today," I said.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "No problem, do you mind if we make a quick stop first?"

"Sure where?"

"I need to see someone," he said. I nodded. He made a left into a cute little neighborhood. We drove to it and came up to a small one story light blue and white house.

"Whose house is this?" I asked as we both hopped out of the car.

He met me in front of the car and grabbed my hand in his. "Do you remember the kid I was telling you about?" I nodded and we walked to the front door. " this is where he lived, his mom still lives here."

"What was his name?" I asked as we got to the front door.

"Diego Sanchez." I nodded and knocked on the door.

A middle-aged woman wearing a simple dress and apron opened the door. "Senor. King, what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked sweetly. Her eyes had dark circles around them and her cheeks were wet with tears.

Jason said nothing and squeezed my hand. I smiled at her and extended my hand. "Ms. Sanchez, I'm Sydney. We just wanted to personally give our condolences."

She shook my hand and opened the door wider. "Thank you, please come in."

I thanked her and I pulled Jason in behind me. "Are you alright?" I whispered to him. He nodded and smiled at me. She led us to a small living room with a couch, a rocking chair, and an empty fireplace. Jason and I sat on the couch as Ms. Sanchez sat in the rocking chair.

"You have a lovely home ma'am," I told her.

"Thank you, darling," she said before she started coughing hard. I was about to get up when she held up a hand. "I'm alright sweetie, I'm just old."

"Ms. Sanchez, I'm sorry about Diago. He was a good kid, I never meant for him to get hurt," said Jason. I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap.

"Oh, Senor. King, it wasn't your fault. Diago used to come home every night and tell me how good you were to him. I don't blame you, I know if you could of you would have stopped it from happening to him."

"Mrs. Sanchez I'm going to continue with the payments for your house and medical bills. You will be covered for as long as I'm in charge." Jason said to her.

"Oh thank you, Senor King. Bless your heart." she cried.

"We have to get going, but if there's anything you need, call me," he said as we stood up. She shook his hand and gave me a hug before we left. We walked to the car and got in.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He chuckled. "What was that for?" he asked.

"That was a nice thing to do,"I told him. He smiled and kissed my knuckles.

How can someone so bad, be so good.....