3

I started to wake up to someone shaking me and calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes as I locked eyes with his brown eyes.

"Sleeping beauty's awake" he said with a chuckle before moving out of the way to let me out of the car.

 I followed him as I took a look at the house or should I say mansion cause holy shit it was huge. It was so beautiful and I could only imagine what the inside looked like. When you walked in there was a sitting room with an L shaped couch and a TV and a gorgeous kitchen.

"You like?" He asked.

 I just nodded. He gave me a look that said to follow him so I did. We made our way upstairs and he stopped at the third door to the right. It led into a huge white room with a king sized bed with black sheets, a sitting area with a white couch and two doors which I assumed were the bathroom and closet.

I looked around then sat down on the couch as he took a seat next to me. He turned to look at me and started talking

"Alright, so there are 4 rules. 1 you can't leave the house without my permission, 2 you are to sleep in our room with me, 3 you aren't to talk to any males unless I give you permission and 4 you are mine and mine only got it?"

 Hold up did he say our room? And did he just think he can tell me who I can and can't talk to? The hell with this I'm gonna knock some sense into this idiot.

I stood up and glared at him " okay first I ain't sleeping with you no way in hell. I'll sleep on the fucking couch. Second I ain't your property so don't you dare fucking tell me who I can and can't talk to cause I am going to do whatever the fuck I want so get the fuck out of my face you already ruined enough of my day."

He looked at me with confusion then amusement. " I have to work now princess I'll be back later tonight. You get some sleep" he said before walking out to the room.

Okay, that boy is crazy did he not hear a word I said?

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to one of the doors that opened into a walk-in closet with my clothes on one side and I guess Jason's on the other. I got out some shorts, a sports bra, and a hoodie and went to the bathroom to shower.

 After my shower, I got dressed. I then stole a pillow and blanket from the bed and went to go sleep on the couch. I wasn't kidding when I said I wasn't sleeping with him.

After getting comfortable I started thinking about Connor. I've never really been away from him and I hope he's alright and I get to see him again. As I was thinking I started to fall asleep dreaming about my parents and Connor. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.