61

"Well what does it say?" asked Sam.

I looked up and let a tear fall. I opened my mouth to speak...

"Positive," I said. "It's positive."

"Sydney," Sam said. "Take another one to be sure." She handed me a second one. I sighed and did it again. We waited in silence until my timer went off. "Well?"

"Positive." I chuckled. "It's positive." My eyes widened and I started tearing up. "Dio Mio it's positive. (oh my god)"

"Syd are you okay?" asked Madi. " I mean are you happy about it?"

I continued to stare at the test. "I mean yeah. I have always wanted kids."

"That's good then" smiled Sam.

I started to tear up. "But what if he doesn't want kids? Everything with us has been going great, what if he thinks a baby will just complicate things?"

Sam shook her head. "Honey I don't know if he has said it or if you have said it but he does love you. He has changed because of you and definitely for the better. I'm sure he would be thrilled to have a baby with you."

"And if he doesn't then screw him cause your baby will have some awesome aunts and uncles," said Madi.

I smiled at them. "Thank you, guys. Don't tell anyone yet alright? I-i have to tell my brother first."

"Yeah, we got it." Said Sam.

"Yeah, we won't tell anyone." Said Madi.

"Grazie, thanks. I'm gonna to tell Jason that I'm going to lunch with Connor." we all stood up and left the bathroom. The girls left the room as I went into the closet. I put on a pair of Nike shorts, a Nike sports bra, one of Jason's hoodies and a pair of Nike running shoes. Sponsored much? I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I threw my hair into a messy bun before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs.

Jason was sitting on the couch when I walked into the room. He looked up at me and stood up walking over to me. "Are you okay princess?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Umm, do you mind if I go to lunch with my brother?"

He nodded. "Of course you can go. Someone has to go with you though."

I groaned. "Per favore. Please. It's just lunch. I'll check in every half hour. Please." I pleaded.

He sighed. "Promise to check in EVERY half hour?"

I nodded. "Yes yes, I promise."

"Okay. You can go by yourself."

I wrapped my arms around him and pecked his lips. "Grazie."

He smiled. "Yeah, no problem. Keys are on the hook."

I pecked his lips again before grabbing the keys and going out the door. He followed me and leaned against the door frame. "You're the best."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, princess. Now, do I get a proper goodbye?" I smiled and walked back up to him. I put my hands on his chest as his went to my hips and I leaned up to kiss him. He kissed me back slow pressing himself against me. He released me and smirked. "Now that is a proper goodbye."

I rolled my eyes at him. I turned around to walked away and he grabbed my ass. I turned back to him. "Jason!"

He shrugged. "I like to touch what's mine."

I shook my head at him smiling. "Whatever. I'll see you later." I went over to one of the cars and hopped in. I texted Connor to meet me at a small diner close to the beach. He responded by saying he will meet me there.

I drove to the diner and parked outside of it. Connor arrived about ten minutes after I did. I got out the car and jogged up to him hugging him. He chuckled. "Ciao Sorella. Stai bene? (are you okay)"

I sighed. "Non lo so. I need to tell you something. (i don't know)"

"Tell me what?"

"Let's go for a walk." he grabbed my hand and we started to walk. We walked over to a park bench and sat down. I held his hand in my lap.

"What's wrong Sorella?" he asked.

"Connor... I'm- I'm pregnant."

"Is it Jason's?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Of course... are you mad?"

He shook his head. "No of course not. Are you happy about it?"

I smiled. "Yes."

"Good... have you told him yet?"

I shook my head. "No, not yet. I-i wanted to tell you first."

"You need to tell him, Syd."

I nodded. "I know, I will. I'm going to when I get back."

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "I'm happy for you Sorella. You gonna make a great mom." I smiled at him. I was about to respond when I saw a man coming up behind Connor.

He brought out a needle and stabbed the side of his neck before I could do anything. "NO" I was about to lunge for him when I felt a prick in my neck. I started to go limp. I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. My eyes started to get heavy before I was plunged into darkness...