Epilogue

08:34 AM

Luke woke up to the feeling of something moving next to him, and he slowly opened his eyes to reveal his dumb and extremely fat cat, Pudge.

"Hello, Pudge, how did you sleep?" Luke asked his cat in a baby voice, because he enjoyed talking to him like he was an actual person. Pudge just meowed (he sounded a little like Gary from Spongebob) and Luke let out another laugh.

"I had the weirdest dream." He mumbled to himself, before picking up Pudge and rolling out of bed. Luke grabbed a pair of boxers from the floor and skillfully (with only one hand) managed to slide them on, and grabbed his phone off of his bedside once he was done, quickly exiting the room.

Luke walked down the hallway of his apartment and into the kitchen, where he could hear someone walking around and just making a ton of noise, which was ultimately what woke Luke up in the first place.

He stood back for a moment and admired the gorgeous girl standing in front of the stove, wearing only one of Luke's old flannels and her underwear. Luke smiled to himself and took out his phone, quickly snapping a photo of his girlfriend.

He opened up twitter, ignoring all of the other mentions and direct messages he had, and tweeted the photo, adding the caption: Baby's making me breakfast... Again.

"I know that you just took a picture of me." She said, not even glancing over her shoulder as Luke just stood there and giggled like a little idiot at the fact that he'd taken yet another sneaky picture of his beautiful girlfriend

Luke set Pudge down on the floor again before walking over to Skylar, who still had her back turned to him. He crept up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as she jumped a little, clearly startled by Luke's sudden presence.

"Morning." Luke mumbled into the crook of her neck, pressing a quick kiss to her collarbone.

"Hi." Skylar said sweetly, turning and giving her boyfriend of four years a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" Luke murmured, his face returning to where it was before, buried in the warm skin of Skylar's neck.

"Yeah." She nodded, paying more attention to the pancakes she was trying to cook than Luke. "Did you?"

"Yes, for the most part. I had a weird dream." Luke laughed, kissing Skylar's neck again.

"Really?" Skylar asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "So did I," She laughed.

"It was about the day we met. Like, in perfect detail." Luke chuckled, and Skylar quickly turned around, seeming to forget all about her pancakes. "What?" Luke questioned, not understanding her reaction.

"I had a dream about the day we met! And the day that you came to my apartment and sang me that song!" Skylar gasped, pushing Luke away from her a little.

"What?" Luke shook his head. "That's what I dreamed about."

"Are you serious?" Skylar asked, furrowing her eyebrows. She obviously didn't believe Luke, who would? It was a weird thing for him to dream about in general, and it was even weirder that they'd both dreamed about it.

"Yes, baby, I'm serious." Luke chuckled, pulling her closer again. "It was an extremely vidid dream about the day we met four years ago."

"That is so weird." Skylar laughed, turning around again to catch the pancakes before they burned. She put a few on Luke's plate and handed it to him, before putting even more on her own.

"I know, right?" Luke said as he followed Skylar out of the kitchen and to the living room, where the two of them usually are their meals. "Can you believe it, though?"