6.1 - finally

I didn't edit this so if you point out a mistake I'll kill you

-

10:31 AM

Luke decided to take things slow, for probably the first time in his entire life. His didn't want to rush this, and he didn't want it to just be a quick fuck like all of the girls he'd been with in the past. He wanted this to be special, because Skylar was special to him.

"Do you want music?" Luke asked, pressing a quick kiss to the corner of Skylar's mouth.

"No." She shook her head, gasping as Luke left a few open mouthed kisses along her neck.

"Should I find some candles?" He smirked, moving a hand to Skylar's waist. He slid up the fabric of her sweatshirt and let his hand rest on her hip while his lips worked against her skin.

"I don't think we even own any candles." Skylar laughed softly. Luke looked up at Skylar again, resting his forehead against hers.

"I just..." Luke whispered, licking his lips slowly. "I want to do this the right way. It's your virginity and it should be special, I don't want you to regret this."

"I won't." Skylar assured him, her hands moving to the nape of Luke's neck. She leaned forward and kissed him softly again, their lips moving slowly against each other. "I want this, Luke, please."

"I'm not sure about this, Sky, I don't know if we should - "

"Luke, please." Skylar practically begged, sticking out her bottom lip in a pout. Luke really couldn't resist her when she looked like that, so he continued.

"Let's just..." Luke trailed off, his hand moving farther up Skylar's shirt, eventually pulling it off over her head. He threw it onto the floor beside them. "Let's take this slow, okay?"

"Okay." Skylar nodded, blushing a little.

Luke sat up for a moment and took his own sweatshirt off, along with his t-shirt underneath, tossing them both in the same direction that he'd thrown Skylar's. He could feel Skylar's heart beating against his chest as he came down again, bringing his lips to hers once again.

"I meant it," Luke whispered against her lips, "when I said that I love you."

"I know," Skylar nodded, smiling sweetly back at Luke. "I love you, too."

Luke smiled as he kissed Skylar again and ran his hands down her sides and to the button of her jeans, his fingers fumbling as he undid it and began to slide her pants down her legs. Luke let them fall to the floor and left a few short kisses on the inside of Skylar's thigh, her fingers continuing to tug at his hair.

Luke eventually came back up and brought his lips to Skylar's again, kissing her forcefully but passionately at the same time, his hands moving up so they were supporting him on either side of Skylar's head. Skylar ran her hands down Luke's now bare chest, stopping at the button of his own jeans.

Skylar waited a moment for Luke to nod, giving her permission, before she undid the button and pulled the zipper down, sliding the pants down Luke's legs and leaving him in only his boxers.

"Are you ready?" Luke whispered, his hands moving to Skylar's back, where he fiddled with the clasp of her bra and unclipped it, shrugging it off of her shoulders and dropping it onto the floor.

"Y-Yes," Skylar nodded, biting down on her bottom lip, and Luke almost lost it right there. She was so gorgeous, even now.

He guided her hands to the waistband of his boxers and looked Skylar in the eyes as she slid them off, letting Luke kick them onto the floor. Luke's fingers curled around the hem of Skylar's underwear and he slowly pulled them down Skylar's legs, his eyes widening at the sight of of her. He couldn't wait to just -