5.3 - plane sex¿

2:19 PM

He needed her.

They'd been on the plane for around 6 hours already and there was really only one thing going through Luke's mind. He. Needed. Her.

Luke really didn't get it, because usually he could go at least a few days without feeling the physical need to fuck a girl, but something was different now. He suddenly felt so stupid for saying no to Skylar last night, he wished that he'd said yes and them fucked her for hours and hours. Who even gives a shit about sex being special? Luke didn't, that's for sure.

He really, really, wanted to have sex with Skylar. Now.

"Sky," Luke whispered, shaking her shoulder. She'd been asleep for the last hour and a half, after her and Luke tried to come up with something interesting to talk about and failed.

"What?" Skylar mumbled, slowly waking up again. She shifted in her seat and turned to face Luke.

"Hi, did you sleep well?" Luke asked, sounding a bit too eager. He unbuckled his seatbelt, and then he even went as far as reaching over and unbuckling Skylar's seatbelt, too.

"Uh, I guess." Skylar said, a confused look on her face as she looked down at her lap, where her seatbelt was now undone. "What are you - "

"Shh," Luke whispered. He looked around the plane to see if anyone was paying attention to them (they weren't) before leaning in and hungrily pressing his lips to Skylar's.

"Luke," Skylar pushed him away from her, obviously startled by how Luke was acting.

"Come with me." Luke said, standing up fast and grabbing Skylar's hand, then leading her down the aisle of the plane and towards the bathroom in the back. He knew what he was doing, this wasn't the first time Luke had brought a girl to the back of a plane to have a little fun. Once he did it with a flight attendant, but Luke isn't too proud of that one.

Skylar giggled and followed after Luke, either because she didn't know what was going on or she was happy that this was finally happening. Luke didn't know, and he honestly didn't care anymore. All he really cared about was how bad he wanted to fuck Skylar.

Luckily for Luke, the bathroom was open and there weren't even any flight attendants back there that might question them about going in at the same time. Luke quickly opened the door and then yanked Skylar forward, pulling her into the bathroom before locking the door behind them.

"What are we - "

"Quiet." Luke ordered, pushing Skylar up against the bathroom door and kissing her hard.

"I don't know if we should - "

"Skylar." Luke groaned, ignoring her. He moved his hands down to her hips, moving even closer so his body was pressed against hers.

"Do you really - "

"Yes." Luke nodded, even though he had no idea what Skylar was going to ask. He was horny, really horny, and he needed her so bad it hurt.

Skylar shut up after that and continued to kiss Luke, bringing her fingers up to Luke's hair and tugging on it, which made him let out a big moan. His hands trailed up to her sides, under her shirt, his fingers getting dangerously close to the clasp of her bra.

"Luke," Skylar said quietly, and Luke thought that it was a moan, so he kept going.

"Can I take this off?" Luke asked against her lips, tugging at Skylar's shirt.

"Uh..." Skylar didn't answer right a away, she just brought her lips back to Luke's and kept kissing him, and even though Luke didn't exactly mind her being all over him, he was getting anxious.

"Sky, come on." Luke whispered. His lips latched onto her neck, leaving a few sloppy, wet, kisses before looking up at her again.

"I'm not sure that we should - "

"I have a condom and everything, we'll be fine." Luke assured her. "I'll be gentle, it's okay."

"But you were saying just a few hours ago that we should wait." Skylar said softly, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry, I just - "

"God dammit, stop apologizing for every little thing." Luke snapped. He stepped away from Skylar, as far away as he could step in the tiny bathroom, and rubbed his hands over his face.

"I'm sorry!" Skylar snapped back at him, and Luke rolled his eyes at her.

"I thought you wanted to do this?" He asked. "What about last night? You were all over me, Sky, and now that I'm ready you don't want to do this?"

"It's not that I don't want to, I just - "

"Oh, you just. You just you just you just." Luke whined, mimicking Skylar's voice. She kept her eyes on the floor, nervously playing around with her fingers. "Why don't you want to do this anymore?"

"You told me that you wanted to wait." Skylar said, almost in a whisper, still refusing to look up at Luke.

He folded his arms across his chest and stared back at Skylar, a very unamused expression on his face. "Does it really matter? It won't make any difference if we do it now or do it later."

"Yeah," Skylar finally looked up at him, a big frown on her face. "It will make a difference, Luke. If we're going to do this I don't want it to be in the bathroom of an airplane. You told me that we were going to do this the right way."

"But who cares?" Luke scoffed. He really didn't know what had come over him, he didn't want to be treating Skylar like this, but for some reason he was. Luke wasn't used to being turned down when he wanted something, and now that he wanted to do this, he wasn't ready to take no for an answer.

"I care!" Skylar said, raising her voice. Luke was a bit taken back by how she yelled at him like that, she didn't usually get that annoyed.

"Well, sorry!" Luke said sarcastically, because at this point he was just annoyed with her.

"Why are you being such a dick?" Skylar yelled, making Luke flinch.

"Why are you being such a...such a..." Luke stopped talking, because he couldn't think of a good enough name to call Skylar. He didn't want to offend her, of course, but at the same time he felt that that'd already been done.

Skylar stared back at Luke for a minute before turning around and leaving the bathroom. Luke groaned and ran his hands over his face again before deciding to follow Skylar back to their seats. Luke rushed back to where their seats were, where he found Skylar staring out the window, doing her best to ignore Luke.

"Sky..." Luke sat down next to her, trying to reach for her hand.

"Stop it." Skylar pulled her hand back, not allowing Luke to take it.

"Skybaby..." Luke attempted, even though he had been trying not to call Skylar that.

"Stop it." Skylar said again, barely glancing at Luke for a second.

"I'm sorry." Luke whispered, suddenly realizing why Skylar was so upset. He was such a jerk.

"Just..." Skylar paused. "Stop it."

So that's what Luke did, he stopped.

-

god luke u idiot