0.4 - angel

6:04 AM

"Luke! Luke, is true that you're going home to put yourself into rehab?"

"Luke, over here!"

"Luke, are you really quitting the band because you got a girl pregnant?"

"I'm not going into rehab and I'm not going to be a father!" Luke shouted, putting an end to most of the shouts. Usually he didn't mind hearing rumors about himself but today he had had enough.

"My Great Aunt died, I'm going home to be with my family for a while." Luke continued, telling the paparazzi exactly what his manager had told him to repeat to anyone that asked.

"He's just taking some time off, we're putting the tour on hold for a couple months." Michael responded. He put an arm around Luke and tried to drag him away from the guys yelling at them, who were still trying to snap some pictures.

Calum and Ashton eventually shooed the paparazzi away, leaving the four boys alone to say their goodbyes. The stood awkwardly for a moment, none of them knowing exactly what to say.

"I'm so sick of them." Luke muttered to himself, but all the boys heard him anyway. He was talking about the paparazzi and how they always hounded them like that, not giving them any privacy. Sure, there were times that Luke really enjoyed all of the attention that he received, but it got out of hand too often. He loved people taking pictures of him and loving him from afar, but he didn't exactly like being screamed at about his life choices.

"They wouldn't bother you so much if you just behaved." Michael groaned, sending Luke a glare. Him and Luke always seemed to be arguing, no matter what the situation was. They hardly ever got along, even though most of the time they claimed that they were best friends.

"You act like you're completely perfect." Luke scoffed, "Don't act like no one knows about your wild night back in Vegas."

"Luke! You weren't supposed to say anything about that." Michael yelled, his eyes growing wide. Luke and him may not get along as much as they should, but they were also partners in crime. Whenever Luke went out, Michael tagged along too, though he didn't like to admit to it.

"We all knew about it." Calum chuckled quietly, his lips curling up into a small smile as he looked over to Michael.

"That doesn't mean you have to talk about it..." Michael mumbled, his eyes flicking to the floor, trying to hide his reddening cheeks.

Luke just rolled his eyes again and groaned at Michael, but before he could insult him any more there was a beeping noise on a loudspeaker, signaling that the time between now and Luke's flight was slowly diminishing.

"I guess this is goodbye." Ashton was the first out of the four to speak.

"Don't even try to act all sappy, Ash. I know that you just can't wait until I'm gone." Luke scoffed. He was mad at all of the boys, even though they were supposed to be his best friends. Best friends didn't kick each other out of bands.

"Can you not try to start a fight with one of us, for once?" Calum begged, tired of Luke's behavior.

"Sorry, maybe all of the drugs I do are getting to my brain. Or maybe I drank a little too much this morning. I am quite the alcoholic, you know." Luke rolled his eyes. None of that was true, all of the boys tend to over exaggerate when it came to Luke's drinking and drug use. He never went over the top, he only did drugs or drank when he went out to clubs or parties.

You would think that at only 18 years old people would keep a more watchful eye on Luke, but that wasn't the case at all. Luke was used to getting everything he wanted because of his fame, anyone who knew who he was gave him what he asked for. If he demanded a beer at a club, he got a beer at a club. If he went to a party and expected drugs to be there, drugs would be there.

"Please don't make a scene." Michael crossed his arms over his chest, also frustrated with Luke.

"I'm sorry that we have to do this, Luke, but it's for the best. You've got to get your life together before we finish this tour, man." Ashton sighed. Out of all the boys he seemed the most reasonable in this situation. He was genuinely looking of for Luke's well being, while Calum and Michael just wanted Luke to leave so he could stop being so obnoxious.

Luke nodded, letting out a heavy sigh. He gave all of the boys quick hugs, despite how angry he was with all of them at the moment. After they were done saying goodbye to each other the three boys turned away, leaving Luke on his own.

He dug his hands into his pockets and pulled out his plane ticket, checking one more time to make sure he was at the right terminal. Terminal B, the ticket read, Luke was in the right place. He decided that he had enough time to run to the bathroom before going to sit down and wait for the plane, so he turned around in search of one.

Instead of finding a bathroom, Luke found himself running straight into something. The two bodies collided and staggered backwards, somehow managing to bump heads in the process. Luke quickly reached out a hand to stop the girl from falling and pulled her back up, clutching his head with his other hand.

"Does anyone in this town look up when they're walking?" Luke groaned, rubbing his head. He dropped the girls hand almost as soon as he had grabbed onto it, letting it fall back to her side. He finally looked up from the ground, getting a good look at this girl for the first time.

The first thing Luke noticed about her were her bright green eyes, and he instantly remembered them from earlier that morning. He had run into her while walking into the airport, and he almost took her down there too. She had beautiful eyes, to say the least.

"City." The girl corrected him.

"Excuse me?" Luke asked.

"L.A is a city. You know, city of angels..." She sighed and flicked a piece of her hair that was falling from her ponytail out of her face.

"Oh." Luke nodded. His lips formed into a smirk as he asked his next question. "So I'm guessing you're originally from here?"

"Excuse me?" It was her turn to question Luke, clearly not understanding what he was trying to say.

"I mean, you kind of look like an angel..." Luke flashed her one of his signature smiles. He couldn't help it, she was gorgeous and looked like she would be a good fuck. Luke had enough time, and more than enough condoms.

"Smooth." The girl nodded once before turning away from Luke and heading back to her seat, which lucky for Luke, was in the same terminal he was in.

Luke was disappointed that she hadn't fallen right into his arms like he was used to, she simply walked away from him. Usually all he had to do was smile and he got into a girl's pants. This one must be a virgin, Luke thought, virgins are always tough at first. He shrugged, it was her loss.