3.2 - little things

4:17 PM

"Sky, look at this one." Luke gasped, shoving his phone in Skylar's face. They were still sitting on the bathroom floor, only now that they had both calmed down a little they decided to do something that would make them laugh rather than cry. They were sitting as close as they possibly could to each other, with Skylar's legs pulled up onto Luke's lap and his arm around her shoulders. Luke had taken his phone back out and was scrolling through Twitter, having looked up "Luke and Skylar" in the search bar.

The hate didn't bother either of them anymore, they thought the "mean tweets" were hilarious.

"Skylar's such a slut," Luke read aloud in a squeaky voice, still laughing, "she's not going to last more than two days before Luke drops her l-o-l."

"L-O-L!" Skylar laughed loudly, mocking Luke as she practically fell over. Luke leaned in and quickly kissed her cheek before looking back down at his phone, finding another tweet to laugh at.

"God, people are so stupid." Luke muttered quietly to himself. "You know none of these are true, right?"

"Yeah, Luke, I know. Keep reading them." Skylar urged him on, not done laughing at the fan's stupidity just yet.

After hearing Luke's story, Skylar realized that there were worse things that could happen to her than having some people that don't even know her be jerks. The fans that were hating on Skylar didn't know her and never would, so they would never see the way that she really acts around Luke, and how she truly cared about him. Skylar didn't care that Luke's fans thought that she was using him or that he was using her, because she knew that he wasn't and she would never do anything like that to Luke, or anyone. They could say all they want, but Skylar and Luke would always know the truth.

"Should I tweet them back?" Luke asked, smiling mischievously at Skylar. Skylar had realized that Luke wasn't upset about the mean tweets anymore, but he was still upset with the fans for coming up with them in the first place. He had said more than once that he wanted to do something mean back to them, but Skylar stopped him.

"It wouldn't make anything better, anyway." Skylar sighed. "They're you're fans and they love you, I don't think they would enjoy one of their idols being a dick back to them."

"But, Sky, they're being so mean! You don't want to get back at them at all?" Luke asked.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." Skylar shrugged. That was something that her mother used to say to her all the time, back when kids at school would tease Skylar and she would try to come up with plans for revenge. Skylar wouldn't help anyone by being mean back.

Luke stayed silent for a minute before looking back at his phone, pulling up a new tweet. He did the squeaky voice again while he read. "I think Luke got Skylar pregnant because she looks fat here and it's probably a baby bump."

Luke showed the phone to Skylar, who saw that there was a picture attached of the two of them running down the street just a little while earlier. Skylar had Luke's sweatshirt on, which was at least two sizes too big, and would obviously explain why she looked "fat". Skylar really didn't understand why people assumed that she was pregnant because of that, but it really didn't matter anyway. She laughed.

"Oh God, Sky, people are so stupid. You look fat because you're wearing my sweatshirt." Luke giggled, wrapping his arm tighter around Skylar's body. He kissed her cheek again, which was something that Skylar was still trying to get used to. Ever since they kissed in the hotel room Luke had been a lot touchy, like now he had permission to do whatever he wanted with Skylar. Part of her didn't like that, because she didn't want him to take advantage of her, but the other part knew that Luke would never.