Chapter 6: Being With Him and Chosen Champions

I'd never been so close to him like this before, and I started to really look at him more in detail.

His black-raven hair is always parted in the middle, and how it falls in his face by accident or flips it out of his face. The way his eyes are shaped and how midnight-looking his eyes are; his pupils are like a black hole you could look endlessly in. His chiseled face, jawline, and charming dazes. He might be my Potion's Master and way older than me, but he's dashingly handsome and yet sexy, too. Does this make me have a small thing for older men? Or am I just going insane? I didn't even realize just how hard I was staring into him until I started to hear his own heart beating fast like mine. He's older with much more experience than me. How can he be so casually cruel, cold, and yet soundly sexy behind the scenes? He only asked one question: "Why choose me out of the young boys you can have?"

I looked up at him and responded, "Because you're different, older, and wiser compared to everyone else my age. You're also more experienced and know exactly what a woman needs or wants. There's something about you that I can't shake off, no matter how hard I try. It's like a magnetic energy when it comes to you; that's the best I can explain." He didn't say anything but could tell the tension was growing by the minute. Maybe he sees me as a young woman after all and not some smart student of his. I may be young, but I have feelings I can't deny. Should I come right out and bluntly say what I've been scared to admit for a while now? Hearing both of our hearts beating quickly made me feel so shy and incredibly nervous. I'm going to be brave about this; I'm going to admit it and see what happens. Professor Dumbledore told me to follow my heart, and I am now with this decision.

I whispered softly, "I-I love you, Severus Snape."

He quietly responded, "I...I do too...Miranda Parker."

Not finding the right words, I gave him a kind smile, and he flashed one back. Neither of us seemed to care that another class was bound to come in any minute now. But the door was locked so that no one could get in at all. He leaned in as I closed my eyes, soon overcome with the feeling of his lips finally on mine. The kiss that I didn't know would shake me to my core. His kiss was surprisingly passionate and delicate simultaneously; it seemed like he secretly wanted this to happen, too. The feeling was incredible; it was everything I'd wanted. I don't know if he felt it, too, but I felt sparks within our kiss. I thought he would've been harsh towards me and pulled away or something. Or even tell me to stop and call me some kind of harsh name, but yet he didn't at all, nor resist it. I guess Severus Snape did want to kiss me after all.

We looked into each other's eyes, paused for a moment, and locked lips again. I snaked my arms around his neck, and he carelessly put his hands along my hips as if he were claiming me. Everything else at that moment seemed to disappear, like neither of us cared about the possible consequences or what was really happening. We stood there for what seemed like forever, kissing. Even though I knew this wouldn't last as long as I wanted, time stood still. Suddenly, I felt his tongue begging for entrance as he lightly bit my lower lip, and I happily let it roam. So, we were currently standing there in the middle of the classroom, by his desk, French kissing. If someone had told me long ago that I would be standing here, French kissing our Potion's teacher, I would've said they were bloody crazy.

This whole moment felt like a dream come true, in my opinion. I mean, I've had a growing crush on my Potion teacher that turned into love in the mix. Compared to now, I'm in the classroom with the two of us kissing, and he's super close to my body. I could literally feel his breathing with the motions of his chest moving up and down. Without grasping any feelings of what was currently happening, I suddenly started feeling something inside myself start to tingle down below. Is this feeling of my sexual side trying to shine its way through? My emotions began to feel completely different than beforehand. Is this feeling of what they call first love that I've read about before? He seemed to let go of my lips as I stopped and interlocked my hand with his. This entire moment almost felt like a fairytale in a weird way or something you would read in a romance novel.