Mangaquestshipping

Requested by: Rorororoeo

Gold and Crystal were in a bike race. Neither of them knew what the prize was, so they kept going, pumping their legs against the pedals, feeling the wind next to each other. 

Actually, Silver had overheard the couple arguing again and figured that they needed to release some tension, and this happened. He was standing at the finish line a couple miles away, waiting to congratulate the winner. The whole thing was foolish, he thought. He just didn't want to see his friends in a petty couple's quarrel. 

Gold's green bike flew past a giant tree, and he hit his head on an overhanging branch, which had him stumble a bit, making Crystal get the advantage. She laughed, adrenaline rushing through her as the line of victory seemed to be inches away, pulsing through her veins. The wind whipped through her hair and she sped faster, not noticing Gold gaining up on her. 

Silver sneezed as the two passed by the finish line, so he didn't see who won. When the two started arguing, Silver went over to them, hit them both on the head, and stated that it was a tie, and that the whole thing was useless. Crystal started laughing, "He's right, you know." She said to Gold who laughed as well. 

"I guess this whole thing was useless - although it was fun!" He smiled, giving Crystal a hug. He then whispered, "But I won!" Which earned him a smack from both Crystal and Silver. 

Things were better for the three of them after that day. 

A/n: I have no idea what I wrote. Sorry it was so short.

Thanks for the request~! 

~Faith