Contestshipping

I decided to do a contest again, for old time's sake. I pick out a new dress for my debut and I match some pink bows to put in my hair with the turquoise dress. The pink bows are a good accent, and I decide to put the same color sash on the belt to tie the look together. I wore the bows in my bangs, using them to keep them out of my face, the rest of my hair was down, and I curled it.

I go over to the Contest Hall, pulling out my Pokedex to register.

"All set!! Your entry is ready to go." Nurse Joy smiles at me and hands back my Pokedex. I take it back and turn to sit in the waiting area. I sit down and catch a glimpse of green hair. Surely it couldn't be him, right? I turn to where I saw it, but it had gone. I must be imagining things.

----mini time skip----

As the first round of contest passed, we all looked up at the board to see who had made it to the next round. My face was up there, along with his, making my slight suspicion correct.

"Hey, May!!" I turn to look where the voice was and see Drew standing there. My! He had grown... I try not to blush at his toned body and sparkling green eyes.

"Hi, Drew, it's been awhile." I say, tossing my hair behind my back. Drew smiles, but it wasn't the same smirk that I was used to. It was softer somehow. My heart skips a beat when he takes my hand in his.

"I'll give you another rose if you win this contest," he whispers in my ear. I fail to hide my blush. If he gives me the rose, that would be a total of 12 roses over the years. A dozen roses - a symbol of love. Drew backed away and waited to see who he was paired up against for the second round, acting as though nothing happened.

----another time skip brought to you my my lazy ass not wanting to watch and remember how contests work----

The final round, neither Drew or I made it. There was a girl named Serena against a girl named Faith. Both were using fire-types. Faith with a Charizard and Serena with a Braixen. The girl named Serena I recognized from the Kalos Queen finalist a few years ago. But this Faith girl, I had never heard of her. She had medium brown hair and green eyes. She dressed rather casually for a contest - jeans and a sweatshirt. She had turtle printed glasses, but she seemed to be rather boring, like she'd much rather be writing fanfiction.

Serena won.

After the contest, Drew gave me a rose.

"You said you'd give me one if I won, but I didn't--" He cut me off with a kiss.

"I'd give you a rose any day." 

A/N: LOL, my OC is me <3

Thanks so much for the 1k views!! I didn't make this as fluffy as I wanted, but oh, well!! 

Hope you like!!