Chessshipping

Requested by: MLGplayerClemont

Ah, the things to do in Nimbasa City!! Black and White were going on a date together, to celebrate their one-year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend. White was the more artistic one, so she bought them both tickets to see a Pokemon Musical at the theatre. The pair sat down in the middle of the audience, about halfway back, on the first row after a riser, a perfect place for viewing the show. The performance went really well, and the Pokemon were well coordinated, good enough that, along with the audience, both Black and White gave standing ovations. 

After the show, the couple went out to the ferris wheel. It was already getting dark, so this was going to be the last thing to do today. Black handed in the tickets that they bought for a long trip - two loops around. They got in their seat, and sat right next to each other, spooning. 

White leaned into Black's shoulder and turned to look at him. His chocolate brown eyes were gazing out at the stars, making them sparkle. White was transfixed at the sight, and it compelled her to give him a soft-but-loving kiss in the crook of his neck. This action caused Black to blush but he then snaked his hands around her back and pulled her closer, closing the gap between them and kissing her passionately. 

The two kept turning their heads together in a rhythmic pattern, completely aware of the other's intentions. The ride ended and their session came abruptly to a stop, causing them to separate. Black, with passion still in his eyes, picked up and carried White all the way to their hotel room. They would continue their pursuits there. 

A/N: Thanks for the request! I know that it was short, and a bit late, but I am also working on the other requests, too.