Corruptedshipping

Rosa x Nate, BW2

Requested by: MLGplayerClemont

A/N: Wow, two updates in 24 hours!! Yeah, I had inspiration for this one, and no writer's block, so yay!! 

Underline means X-transceiver 

Nate's POV

"Oops! My colleague is calling me, I have to get back to work!"

I hear that voice again, and jealousy burns inside me. Ever since we met up with that Curtis guy, Rosa's been obsessed with calling him on the X-transceiver. He always ends their call with that same annoying message, I mean, if his job is so hard to get breaks, then why bother answering any calls?!

Rosa makes her way over to me, a smile on her face. "Guess what, Nate! Curtis said that he's going to come to the Nimbasa ferris wheel! He says that he wants to show us something!" She grabs my hand and leads me out to a clear area, and calls out her Unfezant, telling it to use fly.

We ride across the skies of Unova, wind whipping through our hair. I glance over at Rosa, noticing that she looks really excited. I lean closer to her and put my hand on top of hers, entwining our fingers. She looks at me, a slight blush in her face. I smile, causing her to turn away.

When Unfezant lands, Rosa and I get off of it, and Rosa returns it to it's Pokeball. We rush over to the ferris wheel, because Rosa is running, and I am still holding her hand. When we get there, Curtis is nowhere to be found. Then, Rosa's X-transceiver starts ringing. It's Curtis.

"Hello, Curtis." Rosa says.

"Hi, Rosa. Sorry about not being able to come, I forgot about a meeting with my job, so I won't be coming, sorry again."

He then hangs up on her. Rosa's whole body slumps down, obviously disappointed. I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her close to me. "We can still go on the ferris wheel, right? I'll treat you." I say, giving her a light squeeze. She nods solemnly and we get on the ferris wheel.

The ride is slow and relaxing, and Rosa and I are holding hands the entire time. She leans on my shoulder and I smile. Maybe Curtis is just a friend. Maybe Rosa likes me after all. 

Thanks for the request!! I'm actually all caught up on requests for this book, so more requests are HIGHLY recommended, you can comment them right here. I will be accepting any request, so feel free to request anything and everything.