Ikarishipping

Requested by MLGplayerClemont

Third Person POV

"I hate you! You were always so mean to Ash, what did he ever do to you!?" Dawn was yelling at her crush, once again mentioning that raven-haired boy that pissed off so many people. Paul was, to say the least, one of his meanest rivals Ash ever had, and Dawn thought she could look past all of that - it was ten years ago. 

Now they were fighting again. Paul, deep inside, liked Dawn. He was just terrible at showing his feelings and often came off as rude. And now she was mad at him. He tried to find something to cheer her up with.

"Dawn, wait! Ash - he's not even around here anymore! Just forget about him and go out with me!" He blushed lightly and became quiet as he blurted that last part. No, no, no, no, no, no! Now she would definitely hate him!! His thoughts were interrupted by Dawn kissing him softly on the cheek. 

"Well, if that's how you felt, you could have told me years ago! I would have listened to you, you know." Dawn smiled up at the purple-haired boy, causing him to crack a rare smile. He grabs her by the waist and spins her around, causing a laugh to escape out of her mouth. 

Why not earlier - who cares!?

A/N: That was really short, sorry. Hope you liked, and since the last update, we have gone up to 3.9K views, so like 500 more since my last update, which is crazy.