Agencyshipping

Requested by: Travylnforlife99

Black and White were on a mission together. They were in Dragonspiral Tower, in Team Plasma disguises, trying to stop them. They run along the spiral staircases, holding hands, so that they don't trip or fall.

They found Ghetsis standing on the roof of the old tower, his green locks swirling in the wind. White spoke out in her best Plasma Grunt voice to get their attention.

"Sir, we've done what you've asked us to do." For earlier, Ghetsis had given them direct orders to find Kyurem and transform it together with Reshiram. Now, White Kyurem stood tall behind the two, being discreetly released from Black's Ultra Ball. They were not supposed to catch it.

Ghetsis turned around and smirked with lust and evil at the Legend before him, walking up to the beast. He stroked a pretty purple Master Ball between his fingers before speaking to White Kyurem, "Ah! You are a pretty thing. I'm sure that you'd be delighted to join forces with me." The Pokemon made a disgusted grunt.

"Oh, you don't mean that, do you, my sweet?" Ghetsis cooed, causing Black to make a gagging noise in the back, and White started to laugh. Black swiftly clapped his hand over her mouth - they couldn't blow their cover now!!

Ghetsis pushed the button on the Master Ball and tossed it at Kyurem, but it just bounced off. Ghetsis turned to the two imposters, adding up what happened.

"IMPOSTERS!! You cheated me!!" He yelled. Black returned Kyurem back to it's ball, away from the evil man. White sent out her starter, now fully evolved. Black sent out his, too.

They fought against Ghetsis in a close but victorious battle, flying back to Nuvema Town on top of Black Kyurem.

---

The new couple made their way into White's house, still holding hands. Black had confessed on the ride there, and White happily agreed to date him. White's mom noticed the almost-too-friendly aura around them and silently freaked out, she had shipped them since they first met.

They went upstairs to White's bedroom and turned on the TV, watching a Romcom. White snuggled up to her boyfriend and he responded with a soft kiss on the cheek.

They really had journeyed far together, but this adventure was just the beginning. 

A/N: i hope you liked this!! Working on other requests currently. Thanks for the request!