Marissonshipping

Almost 5 years had past since I have won the Pokemon League. I was living in Kalos still, and I was roaming around to try and train even harder. But there was something missing. I couldn't be with Mairin because she had moved, and she didn't tell me where. So now, I have basically given up on trying to find her, but I still have a hope, that one day... 

He went to the Pokemon Lab to speak with Professor Sycamore. Before he got there, his Holo Caster rang. It was the Prof himself! "Hello, Professor. It's been awhile..." I say.

"Yes, it has. Please, come to the lab. I have a surprise for you." Professor Sycamore smiled before the call ended, leaving me to wonder what the Prof has for a surprise for me. Was it a kind of present? Only the Prof. would know that my birthday is coming up, since he is my father...

 I can see the tower of Lumiose City and I give a tip to the Taxi man as I get out. Now, to make my way over to the lab. People are avoiding me, giving me odd looks as though they recognize me from somewhere, but can't place it. I'm used to this though. I find the lab, and I see Sina there waiting for me. "Hi, Alain, Sycamore is in the garden through the hallway, waiting for you." she tells me.

"Thanks for your help, Sina." I say, letting myself in. I walk through the hallway with anticipation of what could be there waiting for me. I see his blue hair, patiently waiting. He nods at someone I can't see then turns back to the door. I make my way in. "Happy early Birthday, Alain!" he says, giving me a hug. 

"Thank you, dad. Now, about this surprise...?" I ask, my heart racing with anticipation. "Ah, yes. Come this way." he leads me to the place where I first met Charmander. There is a Chespin there too. "Hey, Chespie, don't wander off, we have to wait for...Alain!" Mairin comes rushing to me, and I give her a big hug, spinning her around in my arms, and planting a kiss on her forehead. 

"Mairin, it's been too long, I've missed you so much!" I say, Mairin in my arms crying tears of joy.

"Alain, I've missed you too. I love you!" she blushes, embarrassed, but I don't care, I kiss her on the lips this time, hearing my father gasp like a fangirl in the background. We were re-united, it was perfect. 

-----Hi, guys! I enjoyed writing this... I really did. Please comment on what ship I should do in the future, one that you might want to see. I am open to anything. Be sure to comment, follow and vote! ~~~<3-----