Haudion

Requested by: ThisCrazyHyena

"Alola!!" I shout to know one in particular. I hear an annoyed "What?" in the distance and I know that my time has come! I need to tell this person how to properly greet someone in the beautiful Alola region.

I stroll over to the voice and I spot a hot boy with blonde hair and green eyes. He was wearing black and red. Wait, did I just call him hot? Oh.

"You! In the sweatshirt!! Do you know how to properly greet someone in Alola?" I smile at the boy.

He gives me an annoyed look. "No." His answer is blunt. Some people back away from him since he's rude, but I can't seem to be afraid of him. There's just something about him that I am drawn to.

"You say this: Alola! Here try it 'A-lo-la'!" I beam at him.

"No." He says again.

"'No' is not a greeting, silly! That's something that you say to someone when you want them to go away!" Which might be what he's saying. Oops...

"I'm not going to fucking say it!!" He yells at me this time. Oof. Angsty.

"Please don't swear! I'm just trying to help you out!!" I plead with him to just say it once - it would really make my day!

"I can help myself just fine, thank you. I don't need your hella dumb lessons." He glares at me and walks away, not caring about how I pleaded for him to stay.

I sit down on a bench and start to cry. No one has ever been this mean to me before!! Lillie sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Hau?" She asks me.

"I just wanted a guy to say "Alola" for me and he- he never did! He yelled and c-cursed at m-me." I explain, my voice breaking.

Lillie pulls me closer. "I saw the last part of it. I know that boy, and it's not his fault he's like that. That's just the way he was raised. Give him some credit." She smiles at me. That really helped.

Wait.

"Lillie, what's his name?"

"His name is Gladion."

Gladion. Such a cute name for a cute guy.

I won't give up on him. Not ever. 

A/N: 1.8K views!!!! OMG! That's insane!! Thanks for the request! I am working on other ones also but feel free for anyone to request more. It's almost summer break and I will have a lot more time on my hands then.