Kalosshipping

"Happy anniversary, Y!!" X called out to his pregnant wife, going over to her. Y gladly accepted his kiss, excited for there one- year anniversary of their marriage. They were going to a Cafe in Lumiose City, the same one as the one that he had asked her to be his rival when they were 11. Serena quickly changed into a sun dress on this muggy July day. X dressed semi-causal as well, not wanting to look more dashing than his wife. 

The couple made there way to the city, and they ran into Ash and Serena, who were also on a one-year anniversary date. (They had a double wedding) And they ran into Shaunna who was looking for Tierno who asked her out. (This was one of their first dates.) They made their way over to the Cafe. 

"Xavier, listen," Y said. X stopped, she never used his full name unless she was going to tell him something very important. He better listen.

"I'm listening, Yvonne," X said, making sure to use her full name as well, to prove his full attention. 

"We're going to have twins. Female." Y smiled, getting the weight off of her shoulders.

"Are they identical?" X asked, thinking he knew the answer.

"Yes. That's why we didn't know they were twins until now." Y replied.

The pair discussed possible names on their date, enjoying themselves with their excitement. They made their way home, deciding on the names Xena and Yuno. They fell asleep holding hands that night.

A/N: I was going to have them have boy/girl twins and naming them Yuuri and Minako, but I didn't. (Comment if you get the reference) I hope you liked this shot! This is a mix of the manga, games, and the Anime, so it was a bit awkward to write. REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN FOR A SPECIFIC SHOT!!!