Burningleafshipping

Requested by: MLGplayerClemont

Leaf x Fire

Fire's POV

Since when did she get stronger than me? She was always behind me in school...My thoughts trailed off as I gazed over at my successor. I was the champion for mere minutes before she beat me, beat me right after I beat Gary. Funny how things work out that way, isn't it? I see her there, her soft brown hair flowing in the gentle breeze as we make our way back to Pallet Town. She was quite pretty, and I guess I am just realizing this now. 

I smile to myself with that thought in my head. I don't even realize it myself, but I subconsciously grabbed her hand, and entwined our fingers together. The holding hands went on for a few minutes before I looked down, realized what I was doing, and immediately let go, instantly missing the softness of her skin. I blush in embarrassment, and look at my shoes to hide my face. 

Then, Leaf grabbed my hand, making me blush harder. "Don't let go," she says, her icy blue eyes piercing into my brown ones, "I quite like the feeling." She then turns away, a rosy pink dusting her cheeks. 

We continue to walk for a bit, enjoying each other's presence. I feel... different somehow. Like something's changed. I wish you'd be my girlfriend. I thought. 

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Fire!" Leaf exclaims, throwing her arms around me. 

"I guess I said that out loud..." I mumble to myself. Leaf just smiled brighter, and pecked me on the cheek, squeezing my hand a little tighter. Well, I guess that made my day a little brighter. 

A/N: Thanks for the request!! I'm working on the other ones, too!