Dualrivalshipping

Cheren x Bianca

Requested by: Travlynforlife99

Thanks for the 2k views, everyone!! 

My first two gym challengers and I didn't beat either... Cheren pondered as he started pacing. If only I had my usual partners. I walked outside after being defeated by that blue-haired boy, getting a catch of fresh air. I walk over to the outlook and I see a girl with blonde hair standing there. Could it be...? I take some quick steps up the stairs and I go and stand by her.

I look out to the view of the bluffs ahead--it really was pretty! I guess I've never taken time to look out here. I glance to the side and catch the green eyes, she was looking at me, too. It is! I flush a crimson hue and turn my face away.

"Cheren?" Her voice, it was so different.

"Yeah." I reply nonchalantly, refusing to look at her. It would be better if I didn't have a crush on her. I feel her soft fingers on my face and at her touch, I blush even deeper. Bianca forces me to face her, and she smiles.

"It's been awhile..." She trails off and I couldn't take it anymore. I close the small space between us and lock our lips together. I feel her freeze in shock against me but then she kisses me back.

This is it, this is what I've been waiting for. Someone to get me out of my routine and bad mood. Someone...like her.

We pull apart, both blushing. Bianca smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I've had a crush on you for years!" She exclaims. "I'm so glad you like me back." She smiles again.

"You have no idea." 

A/N: I hope you like it!! Requests are still open, and I am working on one more request for this book and another request for my x reader book, so I've almost caught up on them. Feel free to request anything for either. Don't forget to vote!