Marrisonshipping Part 2

Requested by: @modeststroke 

(Sequel to Marrisonshiping) 

I walked down the street, holding Alain's hand, happy that we were official. Whichever way he would turn, I would go with him. Our flow and chemistry were unmistakable. He turned to go into a popular candy shop on our date. 

We enter and find a spot in the corner with my favorite types of candy (various rainbow lollipops) and he was about to buy me one when we are stopped. 

"Champion Alain!! You're back!" a news reporter exclaims. She continues " Ooh! Who is this lovely lady, a friend? or perhaps something more?" she winks, a camera man facing towards us. 

"Her name is Marian. Whether or not we are in a relationship is none of your concern." Alain states, blushing. I squeeze his hand, not wanting all of the attention that I was unwillingly getting. Suddenly, Alain picked me up bridal style and ran out of the candy shop before anyone else could ask us personal questions. My phone vibrates with pictures of Alain and I: Us holding hands; Alain carrying my out of the barricade of people; etc. I frown. Even as an extrovert, this is hard for me, and I can see the pain in Alain's eyes. I lean in close to his face, kissing him softly on the lips. 

"Everything will be just fine, Alain, you just wait." he smiles at me and we continue on into the forest.

---Hai!! I hope you like this little sequel to the first Marrisonshipping one-shot. Thanks for the 100 views!! Bye ~~<3---