Pearlshipping

Requested by har789

Disclaimer: Ash is a bit OOC. (out of character)

Dawn had to wear a maid outfit for her new job. She hated it. All she did was be a waitress for a fancy restaurant, and the owner had to be an old perverted man, so all of the female workers had to cosplay for him. Thank Arceus that no one from her traveling days went to this part of Sinnoh. Or so she thought.

Dawn was working her normal shift when a certain raven-haired boy walked in. The receptionist set him for a table-for-one and it was Dawn's turn to wait.

"He-hello! I'm Dawn, your waitress. How can I help?" Dawn tried not to stutter in front of her old-time crush and hoped he wouldn't notice her. He had seen her in a maid outfit when they were ten, but Dawn was twenty now and she had....well....grown.

Ash looked up at the blue-haired girl, not noticing at first who she was but then it clicked,

"Dawn!! Oh, uh.... I'll take a soda, please. To start with." The brown-eyed boy slightly blushed at the sight of her and fiddled with the tablecloth. Dawn wrote down his order after he got his drink and went to tell the chef.

'''

"How was the food, A-uh..sir?" Dawn slipped up on his name, not wanting to reveal herself.

"It's great, Dawn, compliments to the chef!" Ash smiled and leaned closer to Dawn. "Of course I recognised you, silly!! Thanks for acknowledging me," he remarked sarcastically. Dawn frowned,

"No need to worry!! I just didn't want to cause a scene." She then marched off to get the bill, leaving Ash flustered as he watched her from behind. He then realized that he didn't have a tip!! But then he got the perfect idea.

As Dawn came back, she put the bill on the table for Ash to fill out, confused as to why Ash was standing up.

"Thanks for the bill, beautiful." Ash grabbed Dawn's chin and pulled her into a rough kiss. So much for not wanting to cause a scene, as everyone was staring. He pulled back, a satisfied smirk painted on his face that grew when he saw Dawn's crimson cheeks. He put the money on the bill and whispered, "that was for the tip." then winked and sat back down.

Damn that perverted owner!! Dawn thought, I'll get him for this. But way in the back of her mind, she enjoyed every minute of that kiss, hoping for another one. 

Ok, maybe a lot OOC.