Orangeshipping

Misty was jogging alongside her boyfriend, Tracy. Well....not really. Tracy was falling behind as Misty was more in shape - what with all the swimming. The couple decided to do regular workouts to get Tracy in shape, he needed to be, with all of the help he gives Prof. Oak.

They get back to the gym, taking a short swim to cool off. Misty playfully splashed Tracy and it turned into a fight. Tracy had some water-guns and they had a mini war. All was well until Tracy got Misty in the eye. She dropped her gun, playing dead on the ground. Tracy ran over and pretended to mourn over her "death".

"Oh! Misty!! Why did you have to have such a tragic death? Oh, you were so young, so innocent!!" Tracy called out, though he was terrible at acting and Misty got up and kissed him playfully on the lips.

"God, Trace, you're such a dork." She got up, and kissed him on the lips again, "and I love that about you." Tracy blushed deeply - Misty usually wasn't this intimate. At all. Misty was walking out to the lab and Tracy followed, entranced by his girlfriend's new attitude. They make their way over to the lab, and Tracy goes to his daily work.

When will their relationship ever go to the next step?

A/N: That sucked, sorry -_-

Any requests? 

Thanks for the 1.1k