ferriswheelshipping

I rode on that ferris wheel right after I became champion, but I knew that I wouldn't see him there. He told me that he would leave to another region, and he never told a lie to me. So in all of my depression without him, I took a plane to the Hoenn region, because I always knew that he was particularly fond of it. 

As the plane landed, I went outside and took in all of the new, fresh smells. The weather was pretty good for a mid-April day, and there were trees that were budding and flowering. I looked over to the ocean and I made my way to a tree there. I sat underneath the tree, taking in all of the fresh scents of the ocean, all the time thinking about how he had always wanted to go to see the beautiful seas of Hoenn. 

I gazed across the horizon as the sun was setting, creating a beautiful pink sunset, making the clear water sparkle. A glint of green catches my eye and I turn to see someone else admiring the sunset like I was. Could it be? It was! I ran over to him, and called out his name: 

"N!" 

He turned around at my voice and beamed, this was the biggest smile I had ever seen from him, as he usually was very depressed. I jumped into his arms. "Oh, N, I missed you so much, I have been looking for you so hard, I--"  My words were cut off as he pressed his lips onto mine, delighted at our reunion. I deepen the kiss and we break apart, interlocking our fingers, smiling, as we made our way out into the night. 

---Hi, everyone!!! Please comment what you want me to write about, and I'm very sorry for this very short one-shot. I ship this, and I really hope that you like it.~~~<3---