Luckyshipping

Requested by: Blaziken55

Red x Green (female)

{They go and see fireworks, marking the anniversary of Red becoming champion, red proposes}

It had been fourteen years since Red beat the Pokemon League and became the Champion, and every year since, Pallet Town had been shooting out fireworks. Red, Blue, and Green were all 25 years old - fifteen years since they left their home towns. But the three had decided to go out together for the sake of watching the fireworks. By some odd reason, (and perhaps a little bit of, well, bribery, done by Blue) Red and Green were dating. Dating for five years, at that. At first, Red had yet to warm up to his mischievous girlfriend, but he shortly grew to like her. 

Well, that liking has turned into love. Red was, for a good reason this time, nervous. He shifted awkwardly, trying to hide the fact that he pushed a small box farther into his back pocket, in an attempt to keep it hidden. Thankfully Blue knew what was going on and struck up a conversation with Green to let Red safely do this. But there was still a lot of night left. It was only six-o-clock, and the fireworks started at nine. 

At about six-thirty, Red took Green with him to a small cafe that Bill and Daisy opened together when they got married. It was a cozy area, small, cute, and perfect for couples. Red and Green went to the cafe a lot, and it was one of their favorite places to go. Perfect for today, Red thought. 

The two ordered the same sandwiches and drinks that they always got, and they just sat there, eating their meal and enjoying each other's presence. It was a beautiful night, and they sat outside on a blanket, watching the vibrant hues of reds and oranges, intermixing with violets and yellows, in the form of the setting of a star, the star they call "Sun". 

Lost in each other's embrace, the pair were startled by a loud "bang" signaling the fireworks that had started. Both Red and Green look up, and Red snaked his arm around her shoulder, interlocking their fingers together like pieces of a puzzle. He took his free hand and fumbled around in his pocket, grasping the small box between his fingers, and pulling it out. After the fireworks are over, the couple stands up, and Green lets go of Red's hand to applaud, giving him the perfect opportunity to get in the right position. 

Red turns to be aside Green, and takes her hand in his once again. He goes down on one knee and smiles up at his girlfriend's shocked face. 

"Green," he starts out, praying to Arceus that he will not mess up, "I have loved you for a long, long time now, and I have no other way to put this but..." Red pulls out the box from behind him and pops it open, "Will you marry me?" He tilts his head in a playful questioning manner and Green beams in excitement. By this time, most of the crowd had noticed the couple, but neither cared.

"Oh, of course yes!!" Green exclaims, "One million times yes!!" She pulls Red up to his feet and give him the best hug he had ever had in his life. The couple pull away and kiss passionately, causing the entire city of Pallet town to burst into applause. The fiances were soon shrouded with happiness and various "Congratulations" on their engagement. And the best thing was - no one cared about or remembered the celebration of Red becoming champion, the after-party was long forgotten, and, needless to say, not missed. 

A/N: Thanks for the request~!! I had a lot of fun writing this one, it's not my OTP, but I don't dislike it, and I thought it was really cute <3 

Guys, I only have two left on my big list of requests, so more would be appreciated... :D

Also, we're really close to 3 THOUSAND views, I can't even describe how I feel about that. :)

~Faith