Contestshipping

Fluff!!!

Requested by: Travlynforlife99

Newlyweds May and Drew were together on a picnic lunch. This was a nice break time for the two of them as they were both very busy with various contest work. And after about two months of marriage, a break was surely needed. Whether it be costuming, teaching, or performing, the two were always doing something.

Today was a day of relaxation. Drew started to set out the containers of food - he made the best sandwiches!! They also packed fruits and chips and other picnicky things, and began to eat, enjoying the nice day and each other's presence.

But it was over all too soon.

A giant rain cloud came up and overshadowed the park. Drew and May hastily packed up their picnic, and huddled together, hurrying home. Along the way, May began to feel sick, so Drew picked her up bridal style and carried her like that the rest of the way home.

May got out of Drew's arms and rushed to the bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door behind her. Drew was putting things away from their picnic when he heard a muffled "D-dreww~" from the bathroom.

He rushed over to see May hunched over the toilet, sick. She had vomited more than once, and Drew knelt down next to her, rubbing her back.

"It's ok, you'll be fine, hang in there!" Drew tried to soothe his sick wife. May looked up at him.

"Drew, the b-box!" She paused to throw up again, shakily pointing at a box on the counter. A pregnancy test?

Drew opened up the box, the test showed positive.

"Oh." He said, and then it hit him, "May!! I'm so happy!!"

"Me----too."

A new step in their journey together.

A/N: I hope you like it!!