Corruptedshipping

Requested by: Jazz_girl101

Rosa x Nate

Hugh's POV

Note: We hit 2.6K views!!! That is insane, thank you all so much!!

They're always being so close to each other. I thought that it was the three of us, Hugh, Nate, and Rosa, but apparently it's Hugh, and *Rosa and Nate*. It's obvious that they like each other in that way, but they shouldn't make it so obvious.

I get the whole having a crush thing, as I myself have a crush on someone. Who? You might ask? Only Rosa, the practically taken one. Maybe that's why I hate seeing them together. Maybe I'm jealous.

I just don't know what to do!! Every time we go out together we end up splitting up and they leave me behind like I don't matter to them. One time recently I saw them coming out of a couple's photo booth, holding a bunch of pictures of them spooning together like an actual couple.

Today, they went out to meet with me, but they went together, holding hands even!! Rosa then swung her arm around mine and I blushed at both the contact, and the anger and jealousy built up. I turned my face away from her, not being able to look her in those ocean-like eyes.

"Huuuuggggghhhh!" She whines, tugging on my arm.

"What?! What is it?!!" I snap, annoyed. Rosa immediately lets go of my arm and puts them behind her back sheepishly. I instantly felt bad and turned to face her.

"I- I just wanted you to know that Nate and I were dating." She looks down at our feet, a blush tinting her cheeks.

I didn't know what to say. Sure, it was obvious of their relationship, but hearing it directly from her mouth made me speechless. I finally thought of something,

"I'm happy for you, Rosa, but I swear if Nate hurts you, I will hurt him!!"

Rosa laughs, "Thanks so much, Hugh!!" I

I guess that wasn't so bad after all!

Thanks for the request!!