Chapter 13:63

Oh you guys will love this chapter. If you ever do, then I love you, but if you dont, then Ill try next time (a better one) ENJOY ;) ;) ;)

Lapis

A few days later

So since the day that I yelled at Aquamarine herself that Peridot is mine..., Im kinda getting lead on that I should confess my feelings for her. But no, I dont want to tell her yet that I like her, which is bery obvious that I do. Sigh,  what am I even gonna do? This is too stressful, is this how you really feel about someone when you like them? This how I also felt about Siobhan, but is this what I felt about Squaridot? Gaaaaah!! 

"Hey Laz." Someone said. "Gaaaah!?" "Woah, chill. Its just me." She chuckled as she handed me a milk carton. "Here, you looked kinda stressed out there." "Thanks, Im just thinking about stuff." She sat beside me. "Well, its not like you, you sit here at the end of the library while classes are going, just to think about stuff. Did I also mentioned youre just by yourself?" Well, she is right... "What about you? What are you doing here?"

"Well–" "Youre here with me at the ending of the library, skipping classes with me while classes are going and while drinking a carton of milk, just by ourselves." She laughed, "Well, I kinda like being around you." 

I brushed my hand against hers and did a palm to palm with her. "Peridot... I like you...." I started crying. "H-hey? Lapis? Wh-why are you crying?" "I-Im sorry, its just, Im like making you as another rebound for Squaridot..." "Huh? No, not really. Im actually happy that you like me and–" I kissed her and she kissed back. "Im such a horrible person." I said between tears. "Not really... I like you and Im happy that you like me." She kissed me on the cheek. "Its pretty obvious though, that you like me. I just didnt want to assume. And I might get the wrong idea." "Peridot..." I grabbed her collar and smacked my lips to hers. Breathing heavily, me and Peridot just stayed there, making out? With each other??? "Dont you think its too cliché that were making out in the library? While the librarian is out?" I said between laughs. "Maybe, but I like it." She said and sat on my lap. "Im your first make out person right?" I asked. "Yes, I had an ex boyfriend... But we never really made out and it didnt work out fine between us." 

"Peri, I love you."