Chapter 1:5

LAPIS

It's so boring today..not the fact that it's Saturday today. I feel kinda sleepy right now..... I was drifting off until I was bothered by my phone who buzzed so loud. I straightened up my body and checked my phone for messages and saw a text from Pearl. 

Pearl the GAY Rebel

Lazuli, where are you?                                                                                                   —August 16 2017—

Lapis! Come join us! 

                                                                     Um where exactly?

Amethyst is having a party in her house!

                                          Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that

Come on hurry! Sour cream's here! 

                                            Lol If he's there then I'll go there

Sour cream was my crush back in elementary. He's a senior tho.... I went to my room and got my self a black glowing in the dark tank top. And some jeans. And went to Amethyst's place.   It was an hour to get there since i rode a train. I knocked on the door and saw a lot of people dancing, kissing, and drinking. "Lapis! Glad you came to the party!" Amethyst said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Let me show you around." She said. "Amethyst, Ive been to your house a thousand times..... Youre drunk." "No Im not! And how come I never knew that youve been here for thousand of times?" "Why would you even host a party? We're only grade 9 you stupid!" I yelled at her. "Anyways, help yourself out in the kitchen." she said pointing at the room across to where we are. I entered it and scanned the room. It was empty since they were all out in the living room. 

I started making a shake for my own and when I was about to leave the kitchen, I saw a silhouette in the dining room. I saw someone sitting on the table, swinging it's feet in mid air. I went in the room and opened the lights to see a boy surprised by seeing my appearance. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Do you want me to close the lights?" I asked. "Oh, nah it's okay." He said waving and got off of the table. "Im Squaridot by the way." He said smiling. "Um, Lapis." I said shaking his hand. "SQUARIDOT?!" We heard someone said behind us. We both looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Peridot and a guy with her. "Uh, hey Peridot." He said. "You guys know each other?!" Peridot said. "No, we just met today." He said as he gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Anyways, Lapis. Do you mind on making me a shake like yours?" He asked. And I said sure.

A little while later, me and Dot were talking in the kitchen, ive noticed Peridot walking in the kitchen for every 10 minutes. The party was getting wild and I asked Dot if he wanted to dance, and he said yes.  We were at the dancefloor and danced with all our might, he said he wasnt really the type of person to like dancing. And I said "Youre the coolest guy that ive met here so far. Of course you can dance. Everyone can!" "Lapis..." He said. "Did you just call me a guy?" He asked. "Well arent you? Wait dont tell me youre gay.... Are you?" "Nope Im a girl but Im pretty gay for girls." He— I mean SHE said.