Chapter 3:24

Thank you all for your wonderful reads, votes, comments and adding my book to your reading list! Now that my readers are 1k (or more in the future), as a thank you gift, here is the final page of chapter 3. Enjoy...

Lapis pov

"Ugh..." I groaned as my forehead hit Peridot's. I opened my eyes to see a red sweating Peridot in front of my face. My eyes widened and broke the kiss. (Nyehehe.... You filthy sinners, I know this is what you want... *michevious smile*) I covered my mouth and I swear I could feel my blood rushing through my face. I looked at Peridot who is holding her forehead and covering her mouth and looking at the grass. "I-I'm sorry!" We said in unison. "It was an accident." Peridot mumbled. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere around us. "Do you want to look around?" I suggested almost stuttering. I saw her nodded and stood up. 

Yet again, awkwardness swarmed around us until Peridot blurted out something out of the blue. "D-did you like it?" Wait what? Is she.... Asking me if... I liked the kiss?! I looked away from her and covered my mouth. Her lips were so soft... What the fuck? Lapis what did yoy just say?! You got a girlfriend and a rebound girlfriend! Stop thinking like that! I blushed furiously by the thought. "Hey! I-I uh.. You dont need to tell me if you dont want to!" She yelled. "Its not like you liked it. Besides, it was just an accident!" She said that made me look at her. Wait, did she just say It was JUST an accident? So if it wasnt an accident... She would have..... Lapis! Stop it! Stop thinking like this! You cant have a crush on your best friend's sister! And your girlfriends twin sister! Oh geez! Whats happening to me! 

(The nerdyness is consuming you Lapis... *smirks*) We went to a food park near the mall to eat lunch. We went to the ending part of the food park at the left side and picked our food.

A/N: A short update for my fans!! Lol! Hope you like it! Lets go back to being Lapidot!

                     Yours truly,                            Lapidot_09/Papyrus