Chapter 5:39

LAPIS

"Peri..."

"Peri"

"Peri! Wake up!"

"What what?!" Peri screamed right after she woked up.

"Merry! Fucking! Christmas Peri!" I said giving her a warm embraced. Only seven days left until Christmas and me cant wait! To be honest with you, the only thing Im excited about Christmast is the gifts, the food, the music, the snow, and those mistletoes..... And I'll be hanging them everywhere so I can kiss Peri lots of time hahaha!! I am such a bad genius.

"Hey Lapis? Lapis?"

"Hmm?"

"The question is... Is the tree already built up?"

"Yeseree! All we have to do is decorate it! And I cant wait!"

"Geez... Whats wrong with you and Christmas?"

"Because! Back in my old home, it doesnt snow there! And today's the 7th Christmas of me living here in Delmarva."

"I actually live in another country, we just moved here when I was 4 or 5..."

"Wot really?"

"Where do you live back then?"

"I lived in the Philippines" we said in unision.

What the hell?

"Are you copying me?"

"Um no, we actually lived there. The weather there is a little bit hot, just like in California."

"Where did you guys live?" Peridot asked. "I lived near Antipolo, somewhere in Marcos Highway." I said doing hand gestures.

"Huh, I lived in Quezon City. Well somewhere in Quezon City."

"What really? Haha I used to go there all the time!" I laughed and smiled at her.

"I also like the-"

"Lapis! Peridot! The tree's not gonna decorate itself ya' know!"

"Well we better come down already, or she might kill us. Hahaha..." She chuckled. "Alright."

"We'll be down in a sec!" I shouted.

"I'll just change my clothes." We said in unision. "You serious?" She asked. "Uh yeah? Why?" "Nothing!"

PERIDOT

Why is life torturing me???
I so hate ma life! Fuck you life Ill fucking hate you forever!!