Chapter 12:59

Lapis

We were running so fast and my breath was running short! Curse this combat boots! Why did I have to fucking wear them!? Now my feet are hella fucking heavy because of it! I was stopped by my train of thoughts... And cursing, when I was suddenly lifted by the one and only prince charming. I looked at Peridot who was running so fast while carrying me.

Peridot

I didnt show off my talents on the stage play to my crush, then Ill be showing off to her by carrying her. 

Peridot: Track and Field Club and Weight Lifting Club

Lapis: PE level 3 - 10 for wearing combat boots = –7

I can fucking carry her since im from the weight lifting club and I can still run fast since Im also from track and field club. We made it to the hospital in no time. And saw the others there. Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Jasper. Well it was embarrassing that they saw us when we were at the hall, just entered the two sided door. I was still carrying Lapis bridal style while wearing that prince outfit. Panting and sweating. I brought Lapis down the ground and followed her towards the others. "So you guys didnt attend the play?" Pearl asked. "Yeah, this is too important than that play." I said exhausted. "Who covered for you?" Amethyst asked. "Jamie." "As expected." Garnet said. 

"So, any news yet?" Lapis asked. "No we havent." Jasper said. Then suddenly the doctor came by us to tell that: "You can say your last words to our patient." "Wait! Are you telling me she's going to die?!" Pearl yelled. "We're basically not sure about that thing. "Then, Ill tell her after the operation." Pearl said.  We went inside the room and saw Rose, lying there on the bed, beside the heart monitor. To be honest, if you were in here, you might just cry. Rose was on her bed, looking pale from loosing blood I guess. Her strawberry blonde hair was fading. She was getting weaker and weaker, and it hurt is so much seeing her like that. "Hey Rose." Said Garnet.

Lapis

"Hello, my darlings..." Rose said weakly as she gave a weak smile. "Amethyst, Garnet, Jasper, Lapis, Peridot, Pearl, Im glad to see all of you, especially you Pearl. "Were actually here to say our Goodb- er luck to you before you get the baby out." Amethyst said. "Were here for you Rose!" Peridot went closer to Rose as she held her hand and hugged her. "Dont worry, your operation will be fine!" Jasper said hugging Rose. Then we all came and hugged her except for Pearl. Well she did after a while. "We love you Rose." We all said in unision. "I love you all too." She said. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was the doctor, saying that it was time. "Good luck!" We all said and waved "We'll see you later!" Peridot said waving her hand real high smiling really big.