Chapter 5:33

Peridots pov (first time) nyehehe...

"Okay okay! I dont wanna die! Im too young!" I said as i lifted my arms in defeat. Sheesh! Whats wrong with her? Did something happened last night? "Amethyst, drop her already." Pearl said. Amethyst dropped me and was relieved that I escaped from her deadly hands.

Le time skip

After we went to Pearl's house, I went back home and got some sleep. After I woke up I saw mom looking pissed off. "Hey uh mom. You okay?" Mom flinched. Looks like I disturbed her. "Oh, who? Me? No im not okay." "Whats the matter? Is something bothering you?" I asked. "Well there is." She said and stopped. Then continued a little while later. "Say... Does Squaridot keeps secrets from me?" Mom asked. "Why do you say that?" "You see, since this Amethyst girl hosted that party, Squaridot has been hanging out with Toni's daughter Lapis (Toni Topaz: Lapis's mom. Got the name from Archie comics from volume one).
"Well is it because they're together?" I said to her that made her shock and made her drop her glass wine. "What do you mean they're together?!" She shouted. Wait. Mom doesnt know anything about those two? The fuck? I am in so much trouble.
"I thought you know about them being together. Wait, didnt Square asked for your permission?" "What permission? I didnt get any permission!" She yelled.

Later on Jasper went inside the room. "Jasper!" "Yes mom?" "Do you know anything about Squaridot and Lapis being together?" "Uh yes, every single detail." She said almost making mom faint. "Why? Whats wrong? I thought you know about this?" Jasper asked. "She didnt asked you for your permission didnt she?" Jasper asked in a bored tone. "NO PERMISSION AT ALL!!" Jasper and I made eye contact and signaling that we are so doomed.

Tomorrow morning

I was at the field near the quadrangle and was playing soccer since its P.E. class. I kicked the ball high enough to make it shoot for goal. When it hit for goal, I danced around and saw Squaridot coming my way. She got closer and closer and then she punched me. I fell flat face first on the ground and Squaridot pulled my hair and whispered something that I could barely hear but it sounded like: "You fucked everything up Peri, now its your turn to get fuck."

She dragged me off of the soccer field and threw me in the middle of the quadrangle. Just enough to make everyone see me and my twin sister having a scene in front of the whole school. "You told mom about everything about me and Lapis didnt you?" She said. I tried to get up but by the time that I was in the middle of the process, she kicked me on mystomach hard enough to make me stay on the ground for five minutes. "I didnt even know that you didnt tell mom about you and Lapis." I explained. "I didnt even know that you didnt asked mom's permission for you to make Lapis as your fucking girlfriend!" I yelled.