Chapter 7:41

Valentine's Day? Im good no thanks. But if we're talking about Peridot being my date then hell yeah! 

Oh yeah, speaking of Peridot. I heard that she'll excelerate from grade 7 to grade 9. So that means, there's a big chance that we might be classmates! Cause you know, she's smart like me and Pearl so its a really big chance. 

Man I love goin to school in Valentine's Day, cause I know that there are some people who cares for you and likes you and loves you! When I got to my class, and got to my seat and the class was full with students from other classes and other grades. When finally the teacher came in. Looking as happy as ever because of how many flowers she got. What a dog. "Class! Please go back to your respected seats!" Said Miss Algae- I mean Agate. "Today, we have a new student and a classmate!" And finally my life in class is starting to change! I heard the class whispering and stuff. "What? A transferee in the middle of the semester?" "Wel she said that she can gain on our studies even though she's just a 7th grader." 

"Pearl, psst."

"What?"

"Get another place to sit."

"What? No way, I like it here. The teacher can see me here. And if I move I might just die from sitting there at the  back."

"Please! Im begging you. This is Peridot we're talking about. I want to sit with her. I'll buy you a strawberry pop soda at lunch."

"Alright. Just keep  your voice down."

"Now, where can you sit... Ah. Why dont you sit beside Ms. lazuli over there. Well it looks like you guys know each other because she was the ine who saved ypu back when you got beaten up by your sister." Anyways, your first subject facilitator is absent so that'll be your free time. Do what you want. I dont care."

"Psst. Peridot." She didnt look at me. Is she ignoring me? What the heck? Why would she ignore me? Did I do something wrong? "Hey! Peridot! Why are you ignoring me?!"

"Im not  ignoring you. Its just we live in the same roof. And we always see each other so can you like give me some free time today?" She said no emotion. 

"Wow, I didn't mean to make you mad or upset or anything. Sorry."

"Im sorry, its just, my sister talked to me earlier that I shouldn't talk to you."

"Who? Squaridot? Pshhh! Dont mind her, besides, you guys don't live in the same house anymore so you're okay to talk to me anytime."

Alright you guys here. I'll try to ipdate when Im free.