Chapter 3:21

Before i start the story, i just want to do something... HO MY GAHD! I JUST WATCHED LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA EPISODE 10 AND AAAAHHHHH!!!! DIANA AND AKKO FOR LAYF BITCHES!!! HAHAHA I SHIP THEM BOTH! I FEEL CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM!! NO SPOILERS BTW! I  SO FUCKOING OBSESS WITH THEM!! AHH!!! DIANA THE CABBAGE!!! ANYONE WATCHES THAT SHIT? IF THERE ARE, SPOIL ME WITH DIANAxAKKO PLEASE!!! THANKS!

Lapis pov

Science.... The least favourite of mine.... Ugh... I wanna go home and watch Little Witch Academia!! Heard that Diana will fall in love with Akko. I cant fucking wait!! Thank god there's club today. 

I went to room number 205 and went inside. I saw that the lights were turned off and they were watching something. I froze at seeing who was at the backseat infront of me. (Yep youre right!) It was Peridot. Since when did she like Animes? I saw what they were watchimg and a smile crawled to my face. Well if it isnt my lucky day? They were watching Little fucking Witch Academia! *fangirling* I took a seat beside Peridot and putmy bag on the side of the chair. (Yes, yes. My club is an Anime club.) 

After the movie I went outside of the room without even anyone noticing that I was in the room the whole time. Except for Peridot. I went straight home and locked myself in the bedroom of mine. Zircon wasnt really home, she seldomly goes home here since she has her own apartment already. So I was free to do what ever I want to do. I dived onto my bed and grabbed my comforter and got my laptop on the desk beside my bed and clicked Netflix and searcjed something I wanted to watch (Hah! Netflix and Chill). I finally watched the episode 10 and fangirled about it for the whole day.  

A few weeks later, my parents were no longer busy. And guess what? The school was having a fie!dtrip in the city. Ah I love going to the city, I remember that there was this girl I bumped into when I was at the park. She iding her skateboard and we crashed to each other and... Yeah.... She was my first Love At First Sight. I know, I know, some of you dont believe in that shit but, we became friends and we liked each others company. In fact, the mutual was feeling— I-I mean the feeling was mutual! But then she said that she was only here in the city whenever her family visits their relatives. They were here for 3 months. What?! Its hard to have a lot of crushes okay! Cant blame me, Im just really fast at falling for someone! Im an excellent at flirting. In fact im a prodigy at that thing! Lmao

LWA (Little witch academia) is now my favorite anime! So gay! I fucking ship Diana and Akko. Spoil me with gayness between them!!! Mua! Love you guys! Imma just be making out with someone! Eyy she not my girlfriend, she just a friend, me no have a girlfriend, me single, me not a playboy! By tje time that i have a girlfriend, i wont be waddling around other girls! But i dont have yet so, no strings attached!