Chapter 2:12

So the original version of this got erased and then I got this writers block. So I have to redo it all over again, some of the scenes might got cut or skipped or changed but they will all end on the same thing that I wrote before. 

LAPIS

The next day, Squaridot went home early which lead me going to school alone. I got there really early but not as early as the others did. "Well well well, look who decided to show up." Amethyst said. "It's Lapis, Amethyst. We can all see her." Pearl said. "I know it's her Pearl." "So what happened to you?" Jasper asked. "Before you guys ask any questions. Promise me you guys won't spill the beans to others. Okay?" Which they all agreed on. "Squaridot asked my parents for their blessings for us to be together." I said hesitantly. "Omigosh!" "What did they say?" "They said that they were grateful that it was a girl. I've never seen my parents that happy before. It's like they really want me to be in a relationship." "Well, I'm happy for you man. We are happy for you." Jasper said holding my shoulder. "Anyways, I like what the school did to the uniforms. It's so stylish, I also like the color of the neckties." Our school has uniforms which I forgot to tell you that. Well, our uniforms looks like this: blouse, black knitted vest with light blue neckties that covered with a dark blue coat and skirt with matching long black socks. In every grade we have different colors of neckties. In grade 7 they have Yellow, in grade 8 they have Pink, in grade 9 they have Light Blue and in the grade 10, they have White. On our uniforms, we have this 4 diamond patched that represents the school. The 4 diamonds has the same color of our neckties.  Alright enough about school, it's homeroom time. 

At lunch, Square sat with us. Which surprised everyone who was sitting there. "So. Square. We heard that you're going out with Lapis. Is that true?" Amethyst asked. "Yes." "Dang, so it is true." Amethyst cursed. "Well, did Lapis gave you the good stuffs?" Pearl asked. "Um... I don't think you giys need to know that." "Aw cmon L. It's just us." Pearl said. "Alright. If its for the greater good." I said. "Yes, yes we did. But it was only a make out." Squaridot said which made them go ballistic.