Chapter 1:4

LAPIS

After the slumber party, me and Peridot didn't really talk after that. And guess what? I've been voted as Vice President in the Crystal Blue party list. They said that I was cool so they voted me in that very second. "Hey, Lapis. Want to come with us outside later at lunch" BP said. (Bp: Blue Pearl) "No thanks, I promised my friends that I'll sit with them later." I explained. "Well okay then." I waved to her as I went to my next class. "Science..." I muttered. When I was in class, the professor was blabbering about Frictions and Inertia and stuffs like that. I was in the middle of the classroom sitting right exactly at the back minding my own business until the speaker on the corner boomed. "May I please excuse Miss Lazuli wherever she is to go to the Principal's Office." The whole class was looking at me and started whispering and saying "Oooh she's in big trouble!" Uh oh. I thought. I went to the Principal's Office and went inside. When I opened the door I was greeted by the D.O. I greeted him back and went inside. "Ah Miss Lazuli, so glad you could join us." The Principal said. "The pleasure is all mine sir." I said smiling to him. "I wanted to ask you if you can tour our new student, since your the new Vice President of the Student council." Lol. "Okay then." "Alright Miss Diamond, please follow Miss Lazuli outside to begin the tour." He said. I looked at the student and was shooketh. Oh fuck. Im dead. "Supp." She said. Looking bored af. Ba-dump* why is my heart Ba-dump* beating this fast?! Oh gosh. 

We roamed around and I explained stuffs about the whole school to her. it was lunchtime already so we headed down the cafeteria and got some food and sat with the others. "So Peri, how's first day?" Amethyst asked. "It's not really my first day today." She said. Later on Pearl was blabbering about this thing in her subject earlier. I noticed Peridot was looking at the table across us. I saw who she was looking at and saw Rosey from my class. Yo ftw?! She stood up and went to Rosey's table and did something the  she came back with a smirk on her face. Why is my heart acting like this??? I've read a lot of stuffs in reproduction systems but I haven't read something like this before.  Ba-dump* Ba-dump*