Chapter 4:27

Three days after the fieldtrip... I got a big scar on my back because I landed on a rock. And Squaridot is still unconsious. And I havent attended school for the last three days since Im in the hospital. 

"Knock knock." I heard someone said at the door. "Oh hey guys, come in.. Ugh.." I grunted as I stretched my back from the not so-soft mattress. "You doing fine?" Pearl asked. "Oh yeah, Im okay. My back only bleeds two times a day." I sarcastically said. "Well guess what?" Amethyst said excitedly. "What?" I raised my eyebrow. "Square's back to normal." Garnet said. My eyes widened in surprise. I jumped out of my bed and shook Amethyst out of her day lights. "WHERE IS SHE?!" "She's in her room!!! Stop shaking me! Please!" I dropped Amethyst on the ground and ran for the door but my thingy ma jiggies were attached on my arm and that caught me off guard and I collapsed. "Fuck!" "Sit back down Lapis! Youre gonna get yourself paralysed." Pearl pushed me back on my bed. "Hey guys! Im b—"Peridot entered the room being all happy.    "Ill just get Square." Amethyst said. "We'll go with you...." Pearl and Garnet said awkwardly. "I'll go with you guys!" Peridot said. "Nononono! Its okay! You stay here and you guys really need to talk!"

Is a short update!!! Wahoo!! My exams are near!! My exams are here these monday upto wednesday and i am tearing up..... Wish me luck bebs!!