Chapter 3:22

Lapis pov

Day before fieldtrip, Ive been hanging out with Bunbun again. Its Siobhan. Its very hard to be in the student council and a Vice President in my club. Ugh! #1StudentvsAlotOfStuffToDo be like. Mihoy meenoy! I think I'll just stay home for today and get ready for the feildtrip tomorrow. 

I arrived at school really early. There were only 8 of us students there and of course the others arent here yet except for Squaridot. She decided to go here early so she can stay with me while waiting. Well it turns out that she's actually sleeping beside me. Then it got me thinking that of I should tell her or no. I'll just wait for the perfect timing, its our fieldtrip today and I dont want her to worry about stuffs than enjoying the trip. After an hour. The quadrangle of the school was piled up with students from Junior Highschool and Senior Highschool. (We dont really call grade 7-8 middle school. Its already part of Junior High). I woke up Squaridot so she could line up in her class. After I got to my class' line, I immedietley saw Pearl. Of course, she's tall so she's at the back of the line. And so am I.

Later on. We went in our assigned bus and assigned partners. I got Peridot as my partner and we're both in the same bus as Squaridot. Square's partner is Yanyan from 7-B .The others were on the other bus but luckily that bus is just beside the right window from where I seat. A few moments later, the bus of Pearl and the others started moving and so did ours. It was a long ride so I had nothing to do but stare at the window since the tour guide is busy blabbering about other stuff and I already know those stuff because its just the same. "Want some?" I heard someone beside me said. I looked at Peridot and smiled at her. A light blush could be seen on the both of us. I approoved her offering and took out my two Gatorades. "Which one do you like?" I said letting her pick at the two flavors: Blue Bolt and Lime. I actually wanted Lime but I dont know which she gonna pick. Dont jinx it Lapis.

"Blue Bolt." She said and grabbed it. Yey! We sat there. Busy. Eating junk foods. And sleeping. We arrived at the city 2 hours later.