Chapter 13:65

Lapis

"Why are you crying?!" She asked. I snapped out. "Oh... Its nothing." I wiped my tears and smiled at her. went to my room. "So.... How did it go?" "I dont want to talk about it... Its too depressing..." I shoved my face on a pillow. "Okay, Ill just be downstairs." She shouted as she went out of the room. I seriously feel bad for her.... Im such a horrible person...

Peridot

I got downstairs right on time when someone rang the doorbell, I seriously regret not looking at the peep hole. As I opened the door, a familiar face sprang up to me. 

a/n: (hah lol cliff hang yall! ill cut it at this scene)

While Lapis was gone, I was here left alone by myself. Hope everything is going good between them....  I kinda feel bad about her girlfriend... jeez why am I the one who is feeling guilty right now... Oh god... 

Right in the middle of my train of thoughts, my phone lit the room up as a message spawn on the screen. 

Amy: Yo dude! can we crash over tonight? I lost the key to my house

What the? I tapped the screen and appeared in the messaging app. 

Perisnoot: What do you mean you lost your key? And who's We???

Amy: Well..., me, Pearl, and Steven.

Perisnoot: Why would you take the child out of the house while the wind is cold?!

Amy: We went to the park earlier genius

Amy: Well? Are we allowed to crash at your place?

Perisnoot: I dont live with Jasper, I live with Lapis... Alright fine, you can

Perisnoot: Im only doing this for the child

Amy: Yeet thanks Peri 

Perisnoot: Hurry! Its getting dark! Get your asses over here

Amy: Aight, chill 

I reached the remote control of the TV and turned it on. How am I gonna tell Lapis that they're gonna crash here... Hmmmmm..... 

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat. Did Miss L went to the grocery? I wish I knew, I could have used my allowance to buy myself food. sigh. As I popped open the microwave and put the burrito inside, the door shut real loud, my first guess was Amethyst, but I heard sniffling and whimpers. And I thought it was Lapis.

And it was her. I was right. She was crying.

A/N: Yeeeeeet!!! Hi! its me, Sio! Sorry if this chapter made you bored. I was making it and I suddenly ran out of ideas to put in.  But Ill try again in my next update (which will be a long long long long long long long long time......) I only had time for this because Im sick today and there was no school because there is a typhoon, on its way to my country (or who knows, it might already be inside the Philippines) Anyways, Ill try to be safe since the  typhoon is a litte far from my place.

— Sio/Siao