Chapter 2:16

LAPIS

Later on, they played "I never told anyone this before" game. Its where you have to confess something you havent told anyone before. "Alright I'll go first!" Pearl said. "I never told anyone this before that I made out with someone before..." Everyone went silent and then laughed except for Peridot. "Peridot, its ur turn..." Pearl said. "Um should I tell them this.... I dont think Im ready for it. I shouldnt tell them..." Peridot thought. "I never told anyone this before...... That....... I drink when I was in Bulgaria!" She said before drinking her water and leaving the room. It went quiet by the time she left, the others looked at each other and began to be noisy again.  Awkward...

PERIDOT

The others were asleep except for Peridot. Peridot on the other hand, roamed around Lapis's house. She first went to the living room where she found pictures and photo albums of Lapis and her family. She flipped through the pages and stopped. Something caught Peridot's attention. Peridot looked closer at the photo ad scanned it. She smiled at seeing the photo of Lapis with a golden retriever. I know this is bad but I need to see more of this pictures. Peridot said to herself. She dugged under the shelf and saw a big photo album. Its heavy... Why is it heavy? Peridot put the album on the couch and began to flip the pages. Peridot stopped at a certain page where she saw Lapis with an old lady. She saw other pictures of them together like hugging, eating, dancing and sleeping together. When she was flipping through the book, she stopped again. She saw Lapis sitting beside a white empty bed while......... Crying? Peridot scanned the picture more closely. She was in a white room while crying beside a white empty bed. "Must be a hospital room." Peridot said to herself. "What are you doing?" She flinched. A voice behind her said causing her to drop the photo album. She saw the bluenette picking up the book and handed it to Peridot "Be careful, dont drop it.  Its very fragile." She said. Peridot couldnt move. She couldnt speak. She couldnt respond. She was... Frozen. (A/N: lmao!! Garnet wahaha!!) 

Eyy ma bros! I still dont know what to call my readers. M still thinking for a name for you guys! Anyways, here is a short update! Love you guys! Mua mua Ciao!