Chapter 10:49

I woke up early in the morning. Its the start of summer tomorrow. All I have to do now is go to school for other re- on my projects. Peridot here doesnt have much to do. So she decided to help me with my projects.

Im on the hallway atm right now, a lot of people are here to get their stuff from there lockers and some are here to pass their projects. Me and Peridot are on the way to our Science Teacher.
(Okay im kinda getting lazy doing this school thingy)

On our way home. Someone tapped my shoulder and startled me. It was "Kevin..." Peridot gave a sinister look at him. Before Kevin could talk to me Peridot grabbed my hand. But Kevin was fast. He grabbed me by the arm. He tightened his grip. "Dude get your mits off me damnit." I snickered. "Come on baby. Lets give this nerd a little show." He pinned me on the wall and started kissing my neck. I squirmed to release myself. Peridot on the other hand here ran away and came back running real fast and kicked Kevin away from me. "Jeez you got hickeys on you." She said noticing my neck. "Ew." I faked throwing up. She kicked Kevin's face and body and grabbed my arm to run away. "Bitch what was that for?" Peridot said. While running, looking back at Kevin who hasnt move nor stand yet. "I have no fucking idea."

We got home. Catching our breaths. I stood at the porch and Peridot sat on the bench catching her breath. I sat next to her and grabbed her hand and went inside the house. I lead her to the kitchen to drink some water to freshen us up. "Oh god... Im so happy that its summer tomorrow 😔 I dont know what I'd do if there was still school." I went upstairs and was followed by Peridot. I sat on my bed and thanked Peridot from saving me by getting raped.

I woke up and Mom and Dad are still not here. I saw Peridot beside me playing a game on her phone. What is that... "Tap Titans" dude that game is hella easy. I snuggle on her shirt. "Peri..." I muffled through her shirt. "Yeah?" She responded. "I want to tell you something..." "What is it?" I realized what I was going to do. I had to stop myself on saying it. Im not ready yet. "Nothing... Its not that important."